The Big Freeze!!!!

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, January 02, 2008, 07:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Completely covered in Ballina now just since 10'o Clock , Should be some craic getting home from work this evening
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Real Laoislad

Nice avatar Deel Rover though it would be better without the green/red jersey the other player is grand though  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 04, 2008, 11:52:52 AM
Nice avatar Deel Rover though it would be better without the green/red jersey the other player is grand though  ;)

Thanks LL i thought you would appreciate it, that was as close as he got to the ball that day ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

The Real Laoislad

Which game was it
Was it the one where we had ye well beaten but then decided to let ye back into it so the GAA could have another big pay out with a replay  ;)
or was it he second game where we felt sorry for ye and let ye beat us  :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

ah it was the 2nd day LL when we toyed with ye for 64 minutes yet still nearly lost the game when your Full Forward nearly fisted the ball in to the net, ah to think then that 7 days later we would beat the "mighty Dubs". I still can't put the Mayo  Dublin match on my Ipod even with the help that you have given :(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

illdecide

Snowing like feck now in dirty Lurgan :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 04, 2008, 12:07:23 PM
ah it was the 2nd day LL when we toyed with ye for 64 minutes yet still nearly lost the game when your Full Forward nearly fisted the ball in to the net, ah to think then that 7 days later we would beat the "mighty Dubs". I still can't put the Mayo  Dublin match on my Ipod even with the help that you have given :(

Did you use that Videora program? I was able put 2003 Leinster Final on my ipod
You'll Never Walk Alone.

uselessfootballer

Snowing again in Belfast, cue the early onset of the rush hour home that will clog up all the roads again just like this morning

stpauls

its only a light shower UF, nothing like last night, though as you said, give to about 2 and then watch out for the traffic reports!

clarshack

snowing in dungannon a fair bit now. was hardly any snow till now.

nifan

had to drive to drogheda last night and got hit with the snow en route
stuck for 1.5 hours at banbridge due to a lorry accident in front.
Took 4.5 hours all in.

Then had to come up this morning again, though it was a lot easier!

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Just heard the civ in Stormount are getting let out at 1pm.  Utilitarianism's a great yoke.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Donagh

That's cat Fiodoir. Did you see the snowman I made this morning?  ;D

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

The future of academia is in safe hands, then, D!
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

balladmaker

Bucketing rain now in lovely Armagh.........its making short work of the snow. 

Talk about the news people blowing things out of all proportion.  I heard radio an hour ago advising people to only leave home if it was an emergency....ffs....you'd think the next ice age was upon us!