Started by THE MIGHTY QUINN, December 15, 2007, 08:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2007, 10:55:24 PM
He has property all over the continent.

So had Hitler and look how he ended up.

pintsofguinness

For God sake typ don't encourage him. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

never kickt a ball

Sorry! Thought this was the Idiots thread  ;)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2007, 11:16:36 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 11:13:11 PM

WERE pillars of society, but now are regarded on the same level as bin men ! :P

A bin man doesn't have the shopkeeper doff the cap and throw in 'a wee bit extra for the Master' every time he visits the shop. At Mass, some actually get up to give me the seat beside the radiator. It can be embarrassing but one tries to uphold our status.
its sad that old teachers are as delusional as the unionists in regard to the 'power' they used to hold and how people used to revere them.
If someone now give up a seat for either, its because they are pitied, or they smell.... :o

lynchbhoy

Quote from: hardstation on December 18, 2007, 11:20:38 PM
You're laughing, TYP. The chapel radiator bit is true. A man called Geordie used to keep him a seat every Sunday.
big seat by all accounts .. :D

ONeill

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 11:22:17 PM

its sad that old teachers are as delusional as the unionists in regard to the 'power' they used to hold and how people used to revere them.
If someone now give up a seat for either, its because they are pitied, or they smell.... :o

Lynchbhoy, I've 9 bumper Christmas hampers sitting in the smaller hallway from the mothers in the area. Some of them are on the breadline but save for probably a year to get me this gift as a thank you/bribe/reverence. To tell you the truth, I usually give them away as presents to family, saves me a packet. If there's snow, i can be guaranteed that my size-able driveway is cleared by the time I've finished my continental breakfast. The das are told to clear the Master's road or the childer will suffer.

I really should show my appreciation some day - maybe throw open my house for a few hours so they can come in and sit in comfort for a while.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: hardstation on December 18, 2007, 11:27:16 PM
Quotebig seat by all accounts ..
I wouldn't say that it's any bigger than others.

Without bringing this thread down another route, it's not hard to get a seat in chapel these days.
maybe up with you, but I now find it harder to get a seat these days at the masses I attend , in comparison to the same masses 9 years ago..
attendences are rising in Dublin, maybe this trend is the opposite north of the border...

ONeill

Watched that German film yesterday about Hiler's downfall, set in his bunker mostly. Excellent yet harrowing film.

ONeill

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 11:35:11 PM
but I now find it harder to get a seat these days at the masses I attend , in comparison to the same masses 9 years ago..
attendences are rising

Or maybe it's just the size of your arse.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2007, 11:27:30 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 11:22:17 PM

Lynchbhoy, I've 9 bumper Christmas hampers sitting in the smaller hallway from the mothers in the area. Some of them are on the breadline but save for probably a year to get me this gift as a thank you/bribe/reverence. To tell you the truth, I usually give them away as presents to family, saves me a packet. If there's snow, i can be guaranteed that my size-able driveway is cleared by the time I've finished my continental breakfast. The das are told to clear the Master's road or the childer will suffer.

I really should show my appreciation some day - maybe throw open my house for a few hours so they can come in and sit in comfort for a while.
you most likely confuse (pompously so - never slag tony off again 'shane') ass kissing and deference .

these mothers obv know that its easy to 'buy' your 'marks' for their kids and the price of a cheap hamper to ensure that their wee angel gets a pass mark in mech drawing or low level english is a small price to pay - esp if the hamper is 'knocked off' anyhow !
Easy to take in a guy with a vain streak in him!  :D
Says a lot about you though, that you are easily 'bought' - are you a member of the gpa ?  :D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2007, 11:37:01 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 11:35:11 PM
but I now find it harder to get a seat these days at the masses I attend , in comparison to the same masses 9 years ago..
attendences are rising

Or maybe it's just the size of your arse.
while its no bigger than your teaching colleagues I'd expect, the point is that there are way more persns attending my local churches ( I alternate between two) - so its not just a phenomenon in one location....
nice try though ! :D

ONeill

Quote from: Take Your Points on December 18, 2007, 11:38:57 PM

Is this the one?

That's her. Great performance from Hitler.

Agree with everything, Lynchbhoy. Shameless.

Lecale2

If it's spooky why did you buy it TYP?

It looks like an awful big spread for a holiday home.

saffron sam2

Quote from: hardstation on December 18, 2007, 11:14:01 PM
Do they still have someone to do the timetables? Sure there's nothing to do now.
I bet ya he/she is the butt of all the jokes. A bit like a team's water boy.

The timetable boy in our place gets 42 weeks out of class to do the timetable, an office with his name engraved on the door, exclusive executive bathroom facilities and an underling to actually press the buttons.

The underling would be sort of like a water boy's water boy.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

saffron sam2

Somewhere between your age and my age, I would guess. I'll ask him to-morrow.  No, I won't - I'm on holidays.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet