Teachers

Started by THE MIGHTY QUINN, December 15, 2007, 08:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2007, 10:26:50 PM
I know. I made it up.
of course you did , its not wee kids yer trying to fool now

same as trying to con lads that you actually know them (might work for fellas less paranoid ! jeez he should have warned ya !  :D)

ONeill

Oh, I had you fooled for a few weeks young man.....if only I'd saved the thread. Wouldn't be surprised if he did though....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2007, 10:32:31 PM
Oh, I had you fooled for a few weeks young man.....if only I'd saved the thread. Wouldn't be surprised if he did though....
naw , sorry chief
Smoked ya out straight away - if you recall !
Theres only that man who knew me then, and although I wasnt sure who he was at that stage, I found out that my assumption was right after a while - though it surprised me he was that duplicious !
Theres only a finite number over the border that know me, and 99% of them cant use a computer ...so that narrows it down a fair bit !
Easy!
No way a tyronie would ever catch me out ! :D
sure you wouldnt answer my (intense) PM's - gave the game away immediately!  ;)

TacadoirArdMhacha

As the son of 2 teachers, the nephew of 3 teachers, the grandson of a teacher and the cousin of a student teacher;

Its great to be a civil servant  :-X
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

lynchbhoy

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 18, 2007, 10:39:13 PM
As the son of 2 teachers, the nephew of 3 teachers, the grandson of a teacher and the cousin of a student teacher;
Its great to be a civil servant  :-X
so laziness and ineptitude is in the family already then !
:D

ONeill

Ach you're just jealous lads. We go in to work at 9am. Take a break at 11 for a while then 1230 for an hour or so. Throw in another hour off free. Tell the boys to read on if you don't fancy talking and read the horses. Home by 330. Sleep for a wee while. Then frig about til 12am - drinking, running, sleeping. Do that 5 times a week. Then take a couple of weeks off about four times a year, then two months when it's too hot to sit in a room. Do a bit of spreading or building over the summer to supplement our already healthy wage with another few hundred (undeclared) for the other jobs. Sure we'll live til we're 100.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteAs the son of 2 teachers, the nephew of 3 teachers, the grandson of a teacher and the cousin of a student teacher;
Its great to be a civil servant  Lips Sealed
so laziness and ineptitude is in the family already then !

That is a wild and unfounded allegation.  :(

QuoteIs your surname Hamill?

A terrible slur
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2007, 10:47:03 PM
Ach you're just jealous lads. We go in to work at 9am. Take a break at 11 for a while then 1230 for an hour or so. Throw in another hour off free. Tell the boys to read on if you don't fancy talking and read the horses. Home by 330. Sleep for a wee while. Then frig about til 12am - drinking, running, sleeping. Do that 5 times a week. Then take a couple of weeks off about four times a year, then two months when it's too hot to sit in a room. Do a bit of spreading or building over the summer to supplement our already healthy wage with another few hundred (undeclared) for the other jobs. Sure we'll live til we're 100.
two jobs to get minimum wage - great ::) :D

ONeill

Take TYP - he sits in an office with a big leather settee to lie on and asks the secretary to take this down in shorthand "MEMO TO STAFF  - Whoever took the muffins from my thinking quarters please leave them back. I'm always watching'. He drinks tea all day and practises golf in the board room. He earns so much he has a personal masseur in the office and has been getting botox since he was Vice Principal. He looks 33 but can actually remember Pearl Harbour. He has property all over the continent.

Hurler on the Bitch

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! The great sons and daughters of the Pig Owning class of 17th Century Ireland. The easy option if you had a slight bit of intelligence (and friends in the SDLP). Some of the thickos who I have met who wouldn't last five minutes in the private sector and who now teach kids! EASY option and KOP out - also the nepotism that goes on in that trade is a disgrace .. ie daughters and sons of teachers getting full time jobs in schools due to 'principal friends of mum and dad' - ie went to college with them' is a scandal...'

ONeill

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 10:54:13 PM

We're that well fed and pampered that money isn't important. We're pillars of society but do buck all to deserve that tag. To be honest there are days I just sit in he car listening to Gerry Anderson and flash the lights into the classroom if someone raises the head. A beep and it's detention.

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on December 18, 2007, 11:02:29 PM
I know. I used to go in for a couple of days during the summer to help that lazy fecker do timetables because he couldn't possibly do it on his own. Disgrace!

A feckin monkey could do the timetable.

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on December 18, 2007, 11:04:57 PM

That was when I had to stick the pins in the board. With the new computer system, it does itself.

Some get paid extra dough for turning on the PC, pressing 2-3 buttons, print and set in pigeon hole.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2007, 10:58:38 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 10:54:13 PM

We're that well fed and pampered that money isn't important. We're pillars of society but do buck all to deserve that tag. To be honest there are days I just sit in he car listening to Gerry Anderson and flash the lights into the classroom if someone raises the head. A beep and it's detention.
WERE pillars of society, but now are regarded on the same level as bin men ! :P

ONeill

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 11:13:11 PM

WERE pillars of society, but now are regarded on the same level as bin men ! :P

A bin man doesn't have the shopkeeper doff the cap and throw in 'a wee bit extra for the Master' every time he visits the shop. At Mass, some actually get up to give me the seat beside the radiator. It can be embarrassing but one tries to uphold our status.