Christmas presents for Girlfriends

Started by Galwaybhoy, November 29, 2007, 05:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

Quote from: thebigfella on November 18, 2011, 01:15:02 AM
Boob job. She asked, why refuse.

Going to be VAT on boob jobs now. About an extra £1000 on it. Let her get one done just.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Puckoon on November 17, 2011, 09:15:16 PM
Fair play to her, its not my cup of tea at all. She does a fair bit of travelling and footering about waiting on the football to be over - and enjoys the puzzle games on the DS.

It'd be great if she was younger, but alas - you take what you can get.
Quote of the week!

Hashtag

What do you think would be the last day for ordering pressies online in order for them to be here for Christmas?
12th?

Square Ball

Quote from: Hashtag on November 30, 2011, 12:11:38 PM
What do you think would be the last day for ordering pressies online in order for them to be here for Christmas?
12th?

they usually give the date, but it would depend on the size and where its coming from.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ardal

Anybody know a site to order Perfume / creams etc christmas packs.

Know exactly what to get but the cost of postage adds almost another €100

fitzroyalty

Anyone been in the Jack Wills shop in Belfast? What's it like? Going to get herself something from there possibly. Meant to be like Hollister expect more expensive.

Maguire01

Quote from: maggie on November 18, 2011, 12:49:58 AM
Personally I'd prefer vouchers for me to choose something I actually liked, eg. From house of fraser/ beauticians/hairdresser etc rather than a pressie or else I would have dropped a few 'subtle' hints lying around.
Most women wouldn't be too impressed with a voucher i'd imagine.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 04, 2011, 05:06:58 PM
Anyone been in the Jack Wills shop in Belfast? What's it like? Going to get herself something from there possibly. Meant to be like Hollister expect more expensive.

Hollister / Jack Wallis  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Most Overpriced, over-hyped places......EVER

All the kids just want them because of the name, there are better clothes shops out there in my opinion for half the price.
Marketing geniuses though  :-\

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Christmas Lights on December 04, 2011, 08:30:02 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 04, 2011, 05:06:58 PM

Hollister / Jack Wallis  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Most Overpriced, over-hyped places......EVER

All the kids just want them because of the name, there are better clothes shops out there in my opinion for half the price.
Marketing geniuses though  :-\
Couldn't agree more. I'd take Jack Jones anyday over those two.
I can get Hollister stuff off the back of a lorry though but apart from that I wouldn't wear the stuff, complete rip off.

southdown

Just started going with a girl and dont know what to get her for xmas - dont want to go overboard as I have only started going with her.  Also, its her birthday 4 days before xmas, should i just get her one really gift to cover the 2, or 2 average enough gifts?

sammymaguire

Quote from: southdown on December 05, 2011, 12:11:59 PM
Just started going with a girl and dont know what to get her for xmas - dont want to go overboard as I have only started going with her.  Also, its her birthday 4 days before xmas, should i just get her one really gift to cover the 2, or 2 average enough gifts?

depends how much you want to impress her.... you know the answer to that and thus the question itself, you dont need to ask anyone.  :-\
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: ardal on December 04, 2011, 04:39:45 PM

http://www.megashopbot.com/

Denn Forever

Could you not ask your local chemist if they could get them for you?  They may be already stocking items from the same manufacurer and so could get them for you?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Denn Forever on December 05, 2011, 03:15:44 PM

Could you not ask your local chemist if they could get them for you?  They may be already stocking items from the same manufacurer and so could get them for you?

Debenhams make up xmas boxes of creams.  Just tell them how much you are willing to part with and they'll sort the rest