Christmas presents for Girlfriends

Started by Galwaybhoy, November 29, 2007, 05:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the waffler

couple yrs back bought her the exact same watch 2 yrs running fukin put my head away the shoping  nothing but a bullbate

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Hashtag

Quote from: Puckoon on November 17, 2011, 04:39:20 PM
Luckily for me, herself dropped her Nintendo DS in the bathtub in the summer. Will be replacing that and giving her the Lego Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows game.

Sorted.

:o what the hell age is your girlfriend?

Puckoon

heganboy

From the post - 16 wouldn't have been a surprising response- I think thats where he was going
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

The Iceman

Lads lads lads yous all complain about wives and girlfriends not wanting to watch sports or getting annoyed if you even mention the PS3 or XBOX and here is a man who's wife actually plays video games and you heckle!?!?!!?!?

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Puckoon

Fair play to her, its not my cup of tea at all. She does a fair bit of travelling and footering about waiting on the football to be over - and enjoys the puzzle games on the DS.

It'd be great if she was younger, but alas - you take what you can get.

Orangemac

Quote from: Olly on November 17, 2011, 12:17:14 PM
It whole day sorta fell flat after that although the slideshow on the donkey welfare I did maybe halted the festive hilarity.

I'd say some were hoping for a goat from Bothar, would explain their disappointment.

I hope you reminded them that a donkey is for life and not just for Christmas ;D

Sanchez

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 17, 2011, 10:23:58 AM
I need help too. I'm going out with her a few years now and i'm stuck every christmas. No point buying clothes as basically everything she takes out of the wardrobe has to be de labelled! Got perfume last year with GHD's and clothes so thats all those options out the window!!  >:(

Also what would be a good budget? We both earn good salaries but we both have over £1,000 to fork out at Christmas for skiing holiday in March!

HELP!

Romantic!!!

Also the line in bold, you're some what of a toff now???

Eamonnca1

Necklace. Can't go wrong with a bit of bling.

maggie

Pandora bracelets always seem to be popular (although it may be a safe card), then u can always buy the charms/beads to add to it on diff occasions.

Personally I'd prefer vouchers for me to choose something I actually liked, eg. From house of fraser/ beauticians/hairdresser etc rather than a pressie or else I would have dropped a few 'subtle' hints lying around.

Eamonnca1

Vouchers are for people who don't get into the spirit of gift-giving. The whole point of it is you know the person well enough that you know something they'll like.

thebigfella

Mike Sheehy

Hashtag

Quote from: heganboy on November 17, 2011, 09:04:14 PM
From the post - 16 wouldn't have been a surprising response- I think thats where he was going

I can confirm this is what I was thinking.

#garyglitter