Wii

Started by Square Ball, October 27, 2007, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 27, 2007, 02:41:56 PM
It's some sort of recycling law.

You mean red tape exploited by companies to circumvent the Single Market. Ah well.

Square Ball

Game in Forestside have some, Smyths had some last night as well
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

I've decided to take the plunge and get one of these Wii. I'll wait until the January sales though.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Quote from: ziggysego on December 15, 2007, 12:06:53 AM
I've decided to take the plunge and get one of these Wii. I'll wait until the January sales though.

you can chip a Wii and download the games, a friend of mine paid £70 to get it chiped and has d/l all the games that have been release for it and they all play on it.

Donagh

What's the big deal with these things, have they not been around for ages? We've had them in work since last Easter at least. Good craic initially but like anything else you'll be pretty bored with it after a day or two.

Donagh

Quote from: Square Ball on December 15, 2007, 01:03:30 AM
you can chip a Wii and download the games, a friend of mine paid £70 to get it chiped and has d/l all the games that have been release for it and they all play on it.

I have the development kit for it - if I was of a mind to do it, could chip your box for less than a fiver.

Square Ball

Quote from: Donagh on December 15, 2007, 01:07:13 AM

I have the development kit for it - if I was of a mind to do it, could chip your box for less than a fiver.

Interesting.

corn02

Lots of them round Belfast last week, had to be bought in bundles though.

ziggysego

Rather do it legally. I'm always the poor sod that gets caught for everything.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on December 15, 2007, 03:22:39 PM

Rather do it legally. I'm always the poor sod that gets caught for everything.

It's hard to beat having the box and the packaging!
I don't understand this downloading/copying lark.

Agree with Donagh, can't see how anyone could be bothered with the WII after a few hours when your arms are ready to drop off.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Lecale was telling me he was looking for a Wii for his son.   

He phoned Game and they told him they had them in stock for £250

'Holy phuck' said Lecale, 'Argos are offering them for £179.99.'

'Do they have any in stock?'

' No'

'Well we also offer them for £179.99 when we've none in stock.'

Square Ball

they wont sell them seperately they are beiing sold as game bundles to stop people buying them for £179 and selling them for £250-£300

bailestil

Steelstown GAC Christmas Draw.
Top Prize a Wii
£1 per ticket.

Don't all rush at once to pm me now to buy some!

corn02

Anyone getting desperate Xtravision in Newry will have a few , probably from tommorrow onwards.

Be warned though has to be bought in a bundle e.g a few games etc. Bundle will set you back between 260 and 295 depending on games you pick and includes a few extras.

David McKeown

Was in Toys R Us in Nabbey tonight and they had a good few even without any games
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner