Wii

Started by Square Ball, October 27, 2007, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Horray, got one  ;D ;D

I also had a deposit with xtravision, the bloke told me that they cannot guarantee it for Christmass now and he was happy to give me back the £50.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Quote from: hardstation on November 03, 2007, 03:54:49 PM
Where'd you get it?

Sports Stop in Corn Market, they have quite a few left, but be quick

Norf Tyrone

Hi....shoulda jumped on this thread quicker!

On the hunt now myself, for santa as well. Simialr story to SB...tried Xtravision, Argos etc etc etc. My saving grace is that me mate's a delivery manager for a company and he is going to tip me off when the next order is being delivered!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Square Ball

I believe that Sports Stop still have a few.

spoke to a bloke in X-travision and he is still stating that he is not sure if thay can supply everyone that they have taken the £50 off.

Bensars

My brother in law got one on e bay, delivered next day no hassle

Square Ball

how much did he pay for it Bensars?

Bensars

I think it was the going rate or thereabouts ( 3 weeks ago).

Mrs Bensars told me there were some in Game in Derry on saturday if thats any help

Square Ball

I have mine, just wondering about the price, going for +£250

The Real Laoislad

Played Wii Sports the other night at a house party i was at...Great fun especially the boxing but my arms was killing me the next day
Great to play when drunk  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

thats why there is a shortage, bloody adults getting childrens toys.

Louth Exile

Ah now, sure they're as much for adults as they are for kids, sure they even market them that way now
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Square Ball

Going to see if my local will get on in, seems to be a few bars in the sticks have one already

peterquaife

Quote from: Square Ball on October 27, 2007, 07:58:36 PM
Guys

is there a shortage of these things everywhere? I have tried Argos, all NI stores and ones in Manchester, London and Glasgow, Smyths, Toys R us, Wollies and all that.

Santa needs one, any ideas?

we ordered one through HMV in Derry, arrived in about 3 weeks. According to the wife there is some charlatan from Derry selling 50 of them on ebay..good luck

PQ

FL/MAYO

If I shipped one of these home from the U.S would it work in Ireland? Looks like they are cheaper here with the exchange rate.

Balboa

Are the games good? Any of them i have seen advertised look a bit juvenile.......