Wii

Started by Square Ball, October 27, 2007, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

got Mario Kart tonight and the kids wont let me on it, so Ziggy keep practising  :P
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

lynchbhoy

so is this any good lads?
The wife is muttering how she would like one, which amazes me as she hates all things computers and esp games!

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on May 01, 2008, 11:33:16 PM
got Mario Kart tonight and the kids wont let me on it, so Ziggy keep practising  :P

Bring it on!!

Lynchboy, get the wii with Mario. You'll love it.
Testing Accessibility

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ziggysego on May 02, 2008, 12:56:00 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on May 01, 2008, 11:33:16 PM

Bring it on!!

Lynchboy, get the wii with Mario. You'll love it.
fair enough
whats the consensus on the best deal/games and where to buy this ?

ziggysego

They are all pretty much a standard price, but I got it for £3 cheaper in Xtravision.
Testing Accessibility

Louis the Red

Took Ziggys advice and purchased Mario Cart at the w/end - great game.  Hard to get the hang of.  Give me a couple of days to get used to the courses and I'll challenge you to a race Ziggy!!!

ziggysego

Bring it on Louis!!
Testing Accessibility

Minus15

Mario Kart is amazing. brings back good old memories of my days on the super nintendo. baby mario and the bullet bike all the way. Just so addictive though that thing could be to the detriment of my exams if i am not careful.

ziggysego

Have you it connected to the 'net?
Testing Accessibility

fred the red

Any1 try the Wii Fit? the woman is looking to get it.

David McKeown

Yeah got it last week. More impressed than I expected to be. Price is a little steep for what it is though
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

The Corporal

Got the Wii on Bank Holiday Mon. Got a package in a Smyths toy shop! Addicted to it after 2 days! Got Mario Kart and it's a classic already! It's easy enough to control imo. Can anyone tell me how to get it connected to the internet? I have wireless connection at home but when im trying to set up the net connection to wireless it says that there is an error with your connection - as if it's not reading the wireless connection! Anyone got Mario Galaxy?

ziggysego

Go into wii options at the start and look for Wii Connect24. Turn it on. It will search for your wireless modem (and persumly find it) Then it will give you a list of ways to connect to it. Don't think it matters which option you pick. After that, anytime you want to connect to the internet, turn the Wii Connect24 on.
Testing Accessibility

lfdown2

the sister got the wii fit there last night, class so far i think but i suppose ye'd be safer asking me in a month or 2!

havnt taken the plunge on mario kart yet, as said before want til get the exams red up for good and then i can play away til the hearts content!