When did you first join gaaboard.com?

Started by Farrandeelin, October 24, 2007, 05:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the green man

AbbeySider

The Hill is Blue

I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Candyman

from the old board also, havent a clue exactly when!! It was however a lot better but sadly most of the old posters are gone... No more whitty quips or bad manners from R.P. McMurphy  ;)

screenexile

Think I joined late 2004, early 2005. I was outed after about 3 months of slagging and mouthing then paid for it a year after that. I left the board for about 6 months or that but joined again in this reincarnation of the board.... it' the only thing that keeps me sane throughout a days work!!

I also think there are at least 3 times as many lurkers on this board as there are members... especially in Derry everyone seems to lurk on the thing!

rashCharacter

Lecale2

June 2004. Heard about the Board from an Armagh man who had discovered football 2 years earlier.

Fear ón Srath Bán

February, 2007

Came (happily) across by chance, relieved to escape the kindergarten!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

North Longford

Funny I can't remember for the life of me when I joined but I know it was a guy from Galway who told me about it. (TK it's you I'm on about if you are out there ;D)
Don't know if he is actually a member or not. He thought I was a different poster due to said posters posting name and also a mention of said posters club colours.

Declan

corn02

BO idea would imagine around 01 perhaps?

supersarsfields

Think it must be mid  2003.
At that stage the other Tyrone one's that spring to mind were Star Spangler, Bummer, Norf and I think Ziggy.

God I nearly forgot Rois!!

There's a fair few more now.

Rma13

Noseying on here for years before actually becoming a member at the start of this year.  Unfortunately my workplace block access every now & again so I'm not always able to access this site, no day feels complete without checking out what's happening on GAA Board!

Farrandeelin

Any of you remember redser? He left us at the end of 2004, reason why I remember him is because he was from Mayo. He hasn't returned as redser, he might be someone else I don't know. The Flying Doctor hasn't appeared lately either. Someone mentioned randalpatrickmcmurphy as well, God, we've lost a lot of posters unfortunately
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

magpie seanie

Autumn 2001 I think. Was bored one day in work and did a search for "GAA discussion" or something and discovered a previous incarnation of this board. I think I had heard of the existence of the board from a former Sligo poster.

Muppet - before the 2003 final is right in Mulligans. Good ould craic.