Sinn Fein Introduces Water Charges In the North!

Started by Guillem2, October 22, 2007, 10:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guillem2

So Connor Murphy has decided to introduce Water Charges in the North. Supported by Wee Jeffery on BBC NI tonight. Pathetic. Have they no integrity? I attach a picture of them pulling down their "No Water Charges" Posters from Connolly House in Andersonstown. Bastards. They sold us all out. I'm sick of them. Cue Donagh telling us why it's ok.

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Balboa

I am still waiting for them to speak up in support of Margaret Richie for withdrawing the UDA's gravy. Mc Guinness has said "the executive" does not support them getting the money but it would be interesting to hear the party stance.

ONeill

Is it not til 2009 that we start paying? Also, I think that instead of London's £300-odd pounds recommendation for here, it's closer to a third of that.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Guillem2

Can you read O'Neill - "No water charges - your money down the drain!". They fought the last election on no water charges.

Donagh

Quote from: Guillem2 on October 22, 2007, 10:54:29 PM
So Connor Murphy has decided to introduce Water Charges in the North. Supported by Wee Jeffery on BBC NI tonight. Pathetic. Have they no integrity? I attach a picture of them pulling down their "No Water Charges" Posters from Connolly House in Andersonstown. Bastards. They sold us all out. I'm sick of them. Cue Donagh telling us why it's ok.

Very good Guillem2. I'm not that keen on paying water charges myself but unless Connolly House has been replaced since I was up last week collecting my wages and receiving the latest propaganda line, you've got your photos a bit mixed up there. Maybe you were lost? Looks to me like the one in Ardoyne that had a big mural painted on the side a few weeks back, so I assume you were lost in time as well as space when you snapped that one?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Balboa

We are still waiting for you to tell us its ok Donagh..............A lying politician, who would have thought

Donagh

Quote from: Balboa on October 22, 2007, 11:12:52 PM
We are still waiting for you to tell us its ok Donagh..............A lying politician, who would have thought

You own your own house then Balboa - you're a lucky chap.

Guillem2

So that's OK then? We're not paying water charges?  ???

Is that a Sinn Fein Poster or not? Sell out. The bastards lied and sold us all out. We will be paying Water Charges in 18 months. Connor Murphy lied.

Orior

Quote from: hardstation on October 22, 2007, 11:17:28 PM
Quote from: drici on October 22, 2007, 11:15:13 PM
Orior has a red car.
Bet ya it's filled with red deisel too.

Thats just beside the Hole in the Wall, a dirty Tyrone supporting pub.

Silky

Orior

So what will Crystal Alliance do now? Perhaps the Government could let them rob a bank and then ride off into the english sunset. And Xansa will also want paid, and Steria too.

Sky Blue

In most societies people pay for water. It costs money to purify it and deliver it to your tap. Sinn Fein were just lying when they said  "No Water Charges". Connor Murphy has let everybody down. As has Sinn Fein.
They knew all along that water had to be paid for. As did the other Northern parties. Just another case of them wanting something for nothing.

BTW what happened to the great "Peace dividend" that Adam's promised? The Peace Dividend was going to pay for everything. Instead, Northern rate payers will pay for everything. You have all been sh*te upon in the North.

Donagh

Good lad, on form like a true t**ker, never miss the opportunity...

Quote from: Sky Blue

Re: Non-Payment of water charges - only way to defeat them?
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 10:31:25 PM»

Another example of northerners not being prepared to pay their way! They pay these charges in Scotland, England & Wales. Why are you special? Pay your way you bunch of spongers!! Always standing with your hands out to Dublin, London & Brussels saying "give us something for nothing because we had the "troubles". Well I've news for ye. The world isn't interested any more! Things have moved on. There will be no more hand outs. GO AND GET PROPER JOBS AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN SERVICES!!