Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

deiseach

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 20, 2007, 12:14:59 PM
......you are more synical about issues (Tax, getting work, relationships).

As The Onion said, "after becoming a homeowner, be prepared to see your political ideology swing violently to the right".

stiffler

Does hangovers get progressively worse or does the severity of the hangover stay roughly the same as you get older? at the tender age of 23 i have found hangovers stretching to 2 sometimes 3 days. I can remember a day were i could of went out and got hammered and woke up the next day fresh. If they continue to get worse i will have to consider cutting my drinking down from once a week to once a fortnight or even month
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on September 20, 2007, 09:24:32 AM
It's true what they say - i.e. the older you get the more you get like your Da!! For example - Last week I was clearing out the shed and saw a small bit of wood and the first thing I thought was "Christ! Now I must hang on to that as it would be useful to stir tins of paint with" - that's something that my Da would have done!

Well hear!  If I start any of the following...
1.  Turning up/on the radio for the death notices
2.  Buying the Irish News and sitting reading out the death notices
3.  Going to every wake and funeral for a 50 mile radius
4.  Saying things like "they're a cousin of your own you know"  (i.e. 6th cousin about 7 times removed!!)
5.  Saying things like "wee Mary is dead...you do know her, her mothers mother, which would be her granny, would be a third cousin, no wait, a second cousin of oul patsy.  You do know oul patsy sure he use to ride the bike to mass with your grandfather,  there was 10 in that house, or was it 8, no  wait, there was biddy and sissy and nan........

put a bullet in me!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mannix

Stiffler ,you are just daft.Wait until you get to 35 before saying you remember when you were young.Reminds me of lunchtime and hearing the young fellas saying they used to play football when they were young, when they were young?
Pints of guiness, you have no energy because you do not get off the sofa, if you break the mental thing about no energy and move your ass to walk briskly or run around the block you will find you have a lot of energy in a short while.Dedicate a half hour every evening to walk or run and then say to yourself that not doing it is just lazy and for slobs.They say it takes 21 days to make a habit or break a habit.
Another thing about getting older is you realise the young stars in sport could be your son or daughter.

hoopsaaa

I ma fine then. Me and Bidy head for the chapel on a Sunday on the grey diesel. I have a couple a wee planks on the steadying bars for her to sit on. And we got some powerful velcro for her scarf.

stpauls

ziggy, that form was a pain in the ass, how long did it take you to fill in?

hoopsaaa

Quote from: mannix on September 20, 2007, 06:19:53 PM

Another thing about getting older is you realise the young stars in sport could be your son or daughter.

They couldn't all be yours ;)

pintsofguinness

QuotePints of guiness, you have no energy because you do not get off the sofa, if you break the mental thing about no energy and move your ass to walk briskly or run around the block you will find you have a lot of energy in a short while.Dedicate a half hour every evening to walk or run and then say to yourself that not doing it is just lazy and for slobs.They say it takes 21 days to make a habit or break a habit.
I walk a hour every day.  I'm on my feet all day.  I'm not fit to do anything else in the evenings.

ziggysego

I'm only 27 :-( Could me the guts of 15mins to do it. However I was just coming and going to it. That said, took them 30mins to email me the results.
Testing Accessibility

mannix

Pints,
You need to get a checkup done.   On your feet all day? Is the surface concrete? Serious question.Worked in a warehouse for a while and was worn out every evening, shagged and i was fit.
You walk an hour every day, i take it as exercise.Thats a good bit of walking.If doctor says you are ok you could try a racket sport at a sports centre, walking is good but boredom can be a factor and if its boring its harder to be bothered.Hope you get over the tiredness,life is too short.

hoopsaaa

Ziggy they haven't sent my results - maybe i am dead  ???

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mannix on September 20, 2007, 06:59:02 PM
Pints,
You need to get a checkup done.   On your feet all day? Is the surface concrete? Serious question.Worked in a warehouse for a while and was worn out every evening, shagged and i was fit.
You walk an hour every day, i take it as exercise.Thats a good bit of walking.If doctor says you are ok you could try a racket sport at a sports centre, walking is good but boredom can be a factor and if its boring its harder to be bothered.Hope you get over the tiredness,life is too short.

get checkups done regularly, have a medical complaint that would affect my energy if it's out of control but it's not.  walk at least half hour in the mornings, half hour round lunch time 5 days a week.  Do manual work.  It's a bollocks.   :(

ziggy you've been 27 for the last three years. 

Square Ball

Bloody hell, I am fecked then, grey hair from 20ish, falling out, fattening, able to drink less, but mind you no real hangover, crotchety, do a bit of exercise and still the weight is still piling on
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid