THINGS THAT P##S ME OFF.

Started by Canalman, November 30, 2006, 09:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheManInBlack

My Missus, when she doesn't put the CDs or DVDs back in their own case.  >:(

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: ludermor on December 18, 2006, 11:30:24 AM
the change a letter. what is the point of that thread?

Luder, it's just a way to get your brain into gear of a morning!
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

ludermor

yes brandy and baileys is allowed, and im sure i will have a few brandy and ports before the christmas will be over. great to settle the stomach

pintsofguinness

Quotebutterscotch and baileys, its nice but defeats the purpose of shots especially after a few rounds of tequila/sambuka/aftershock
I've had baby guinness before and I don't think it was butterscotch that was in them.  Can't think of what it was though. 
My woman wanted to know one night why they were called baby guinness  :D (probably one for the stupid things women say thread).
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

laoislad

Buying the girlfriend expensive perfume only for it too leak all over the front seat of the car so now my car smells like a f**king perfume factory and i have to go and buy another bottle of it >:(

Fluffy Che

Mates (or someone trying to be your mate..) constantly getting in rounds early...'l'm a big spender..' or 'sure l'll look after yous..' Fcuk Off then , l'll buy my own drink..
Midnight to Six..

turkey+ham

Wankers who leave their foglight/rear wiper on all the time. Bloody christmas traffic!

Square Ball

Bars running outof ice

Julian Simoms
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

laoislad

Quote from: turkey+ham on December 18, 2006, 08:54:57 PM
Wankers who leave their foglight/rear wiper on all the time. Bloody christmas traffic!

can understand the fog lights one but rear wipers? thats a new one too me

turkey+ham

Whats the point? - no fog and no rain!

AZOffaly

Another variation on the baby guinness 'shot' is Kahlua and Baileys, or Tia Maria and Baileys rather than Butter scotch. Actually Butterscotch and Baileys would be more of a baby carlsberg or something.

ludermor

AZ your right of course, butterscotch and baileys is called c**k sucking cowboys or slippery nipples (i forget) again more womens shots

laoislad

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

mannix

I hate the announcers for trafffic on the radio that say the words 'rindabite, syth bind, red ky rindabite, and other unreal words.
I hate posh dublin accents especially when they were reared around the corner from gardiner street or sheriff street.
I detest bouncers asking me if I was ever "with us before" and then get in to be served piss from a dirty glass and maybe asked to leave if I complain, I now only go to places without a donkey at the door that keeps saying "folks".
I hate toughmen with beer muscles that hassle people only because of drink and would be very quiete without it.
I hate the way dublin chaws go around saying "yeah" after they say a sentence,ie,  "going down the pub,yeah".
I hate the people that try ripping me off.
I hate the christmas shopping thing, give me january any day.
i hate the term "high street" especially when it is used in the western people to describe claremorris or swinford.
I really hate kerry against Mayo in a final.
I hate the modern celebrity culture where any jackass that looks good is considered a star, "westlife"or any other thing like it.
I hate hearing things like "Ronan Keatings Most Memorable Hits"  because he is miming someone elses songs.
I have more than most, in terms of money and property,i hate people that flaunt what they do not have.I drive an 8 year old car and am callled mean by some for the fact that a car is the biggest waste of money on the earth.
I hate a lot of stuff as you can see,
however,
I love watching Mayo play, having a few pints with my family,friends or neighbours and walking the dog, I love running, kicking a ball with a few like minded lads, I love skiing,fishing,motorcycling and complaining about things.
I MUST BE VERY WELL BALANCED;