How Metrosexual Are You?

Started by screenexile, September 10, 2007, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

I've a couple of t-shirts that I cut the sleeves off for when I'm lying round the house on the weekends or at training

I have a pink dress shirt that I wear to work

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 10, 2007, 06:16:54 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 10, 2007, 06:01:01 PM
Lets get something straight here, there are no such thing as "man bags" they are hand bags and have been called handbags from the beginning of time!  It does not make men who carry them manly if you call them man bags.
I just don't understand them.  What do yous have to carry that can't go into your pockets?

In mine this morning

Mobile Phone
Wallet
House Keys
mp3 Player
Newspaper
Lunch
Work papers

I'd love to know what size pockets you have in your trousers Pints

I'll give you the work papers otherwise I'd have the rest to work myself -
Phone - pocket
Wallet - pocket
Keys - pocket
Mp3 player - pocket
Paper - plastic bag
Lunch - plastic bag

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ExiledGael

Quote from: screenexile on September 10, 2007, 06:27:28 PM
QuoteWhat's the opinion on pink shirts and any coloured vests/tank tops?? Lot of these around, don't like it

Please tell me you are taking the piss!

No, why?

mannix

Lots of youngfellas dyeing the hair blonde or white, my hair has a lot of gray but if i dyed it I would look stupid, pavarotti dyed the hair and the beard and looked ridiculous..During the winter I have to use handcream or else the fingers crack something shocking,bleeding and impossible to work with, the lips were the same,that was  in new york where they get winter.Man bag is for gays or lads with the potential to be gay, not a thing wrong with it but thats the way it is.Pink shirts are another thing,paris is full of them, they look gay rather than cool.I know a few gay lads and they are fine but I would be horrified if anyone made an advance so I always say a few f's and c's to let them know I am a real man.I am happily married.
Moisturiser, ok if you have dry skin but otherwise its for the girls
Manicure,only for ladies
shaving the sack, only if you have mange
shaving the chest, only if you are breastfeeding
Manbag, the only bag a man needs is the sack for the makers
Aftershave,deodorant and hair gel, no bother because you want to appear and smell clean or risk the dirtbag label

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 10, 2007, 05:35:03 PM
Fellas who drink wine in a pub and fellas who wear those big scarfs with the big knot..Its usually D4 types or students who ya see wear them.They are usually gray,I can't find a picture on the web to show
Also anyone who wears those jeans with all the cuts and rips in them wtf is that all about?

:D :D :D :D

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 10, 2007, 06:33:53 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 10, 2007, 06:16:54 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 10, 2007, 06:01:01 PM
Lets get something straight here, there are no such thing as "man bags" they are hand bags and have been called handbags from the beginning of time!  It does not make men who carry them manly if you call them man bags.
I just don't understand them.  What do yous have to carry that can't go into your pockets?

In mine this morning

Mobile Phone
Wallet
House Keys
mp3 Player
Newspaper
Lunch
Work papers

I'd love to know what size pockets you have in your trousers Pints

I'll give you the work papers otherwise I'd have the rest to work myself -
Phone - pocket
Wallet - pocket
Keys - pocket
Mp3 player - pocket
Paper - plastic bag
Lunch - plastic bag

Perhaps an exception can be made for the man bag, if for example you live in a huge city and use public transport. Then I can see needing some sort of recepticle for carrying stuff - still, Im a backpack man myself.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 10, 2007, 05:35:03 PM

Also anyone who wears those jeans with all the cuts and rips in them wtf is that all about?

Guilty  :-[

But black boots all the way.
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

live in a huge city - check

and use public transport - check

pintsofguinness

No, no exception for the man bag.
Next you'll be saying "but it hides my blemishes".

Puckoon

Now if you have a blemish, askin the wife for a dab of foundation (think thats what its called  ;)) does the trick.
Gabriel - Manbag accepted (im sure that makes you feel much better ::)) - but lets just call it a bag.

Gabriel_Hurl

yes - because carrying a bag automatically makes you feminine  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 10, 2007, 08:04:59 PM
Nah carrying a hand bag wouldn't make you feminine, just like wearing a bra wouldnt either.

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 10, 2007, 08:06:42 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 10, 2007, 08:04:59 PM
Nah carrying a hand bag wouldn't make you feminine, just like wearing a bra wouldnt either.

:D :D :D :D

Ive changed my mind however - Ive its good enough for gabriel and good enough for joey tribbiani - then im going to get myself one on my lunch break!

Gabriel_Hurl

yeah Pints - cos my bag looks exactly like a handbag

stew

I have to agree with pog on this one.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.