ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Driver long on September 10, 2007, 05:06:22 PM
Thats a decent start exile but you can add the following :-

Manicure
Eye-brow plucking
Diamond earring (any other sort is not metrosexual, merely queer or tinkerish)
Any hair product that costs over a fiver
The use of a hair dryer
Any jewellery outside a watch - chain isn't allowed - they all look shit even if you think yours doesn't
Coloured boots on the football pitch
You've included tanning but this needs to be stressed even more - this is a trend that is growing and more people do it than you would imagine (i'm not one of them!!)

Have to admit i had coloured boots when i was playing ...Blue and White Puma Kings
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 10, 2007, 05:18:25 PM
Quote from: Driver long on September 10, 2007, 05:06:22 PM
Thats a decent start exile but you can add the following :-

Manicure
Eye-brow plucking
Diamond earring (any other sort is not metrosexual, merely queer or tinkerish)
Any hair product that costs over a fiver
The use of a hair dryer
Any jewellery outside a watch - chain isn't allowed - they all look shit even if you think yours doesn't
Coloured boots on the football pitch
You've included tanning but this needs to be stressed even more - this is a trend that is growing and more people do it than you would imagine (i'm not one of them!!)

Have to admit i had coloured boots when i was playing ...Blue and White Puma Kings

Is that the soccer coming out in you?! ;)
I occasionally wear the white and blue predators, but ONLY for soccer. Dont know If id dare bring them out back at St Endas - especially with the shaved chest...

stew

I keep meself clean and use gel, shave with an electric job and wear whatever come to hand. I don't give a shite for fashion and never did and when I played football my boots were always black, none of those colored efforts.

No dye, no tats or earing for me. I am no metro.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

I know it's a bloke Ziggy - what are you implying?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Fellas who drink wine in a pub and fellas who wear those big scarfs with the big knot..Its usually D4 types or students who ya see wear them.They are usually gray,I can't find a picture on the web to show
Also anyone who wears those jeans with all the cuts and rips in them wtf is that all about?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

what's wrong in dressing differently?

pintsofguinness

Lets get something straight here, there are no such thing as "man bags" they are hand bags and have been called handbags from the beginning of time!  It does not make men who carry them manly if you call them man bags.
I just don't understand them.  What do yous have to carry that can't go into your pockets?  Do yous take them out with you? Dance around them on the dance floor? 

What is a man doing straightening his hair?  why?
Why is he drying his hair, sure it's dry in a few minutes??
WHY would you want to wax your balls?

Why are men in our society becoming more and more female? 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 10, 2007, 06:01:01 PM
Lets get something straight here, there are no such thing as "man bags" they are hand bags and have been called handbags from the beginning of time!  It does not make men who carry them manly if you call them man bags.
I just don't understand them.  What do yous have to carry that can't go into your pockets?

In mine this morning

Mobile Phone
Wallet
House Keys
mp3 Player
Newspaper
Lunch
Work papers

I'd love to know what size pockets you have in your trousers Pints

ExiledGael

Manbag and moisturiser both things I use on regular basis

That's it. Black football boots, short hair.

What's the opinion on pink shirts and any coloured vests/tank tops?? Lot of these around, don't like it

screenexile

QuoteWhat's the opinion on pink shirts and any coloured vests/tank tops?? Lot of these around, don't like it

Please tell me you are taking the piss!