Official Fulham FC Thread

Started by wesaysanchez, August 20, 2007, 11:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesaysanchez

Well; its 1-0-2 though it shud be 3-0-0 or 2-1-0 or 1-2-0. Healy is pruving how versantile heis - can there be a beter strikker in euoprean football? fcuk sunderland.

wesaysanchez

There are seven men to have scored more than one hundred goals for the club, all of whom have since retired from football:
Gordon Davies     :    178
Johnny Haynes     :    158
Bedford Jezzard     :    154
Jim Hammond     :    150
Graham Leggat     :    134
Arthur Stevens     :    124
Steve Earle     :    108

David is on the prowl: 2 from3

stephenite

wesaysanchez

Watch BBC tonight. Feachure program on him.

Goats Do Shave

Yer fella that plays for Cork City??

Balboa

Quote from: wesaysanchez on August 20, 2007, 11:22:39 PM
Well; its 1-0-2 though it shud be 3-0-0 or 2-1-0 or 1-2-0. Healy is pruving how versantile heis - can there be a beter strikker in euoprean football? fcuk sunderland.

Please tell me you were pissed when you put togther this piece of comedy gold, or are you just thick?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Balboa on August 21, 2007, 10:11:35 AM

Please tell me you were pissed when you put togther this piece of comedy gold, or are you just thick?

Rocky have you not met wesaysanchez before?

He's the same as Armagh4SamAgain only he's a hun!
Tbc....

Balboa

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 21, 2007, 11:25:40 AM

Havent had the pleasure,im sure my life will be enriched now i have though. Did his mother have any children that lived?

Balboa

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 21, 2007, 11:25:40 AM

I see what you mean........I saw this little nugget from Armagh4SamAgain on GAA Discussion.

I think when theres so few tickets about they should go to peopl who really rejoy the match. Wemen only go to watch there husband in case he gets drunk or heads of with a quer 1 and then the cant leave the kids at home on there one and the kids need tickets to. Thats a waste and the tickets sould go to the men who go to all the matches and run the clubs and coach and play.

I think that this wood sort out the problim of tickets so it woud. excet in Dublin.

The Subbie

Quote from: wesaysanchez on August 20, 2007, 11:41:34 PM
There are seven men to have scored more than one hundred goals for the club, all of whom have since retired from football:
Gordon Davies     :    178
Johnny Haynes     :    158
Bedford Jezzard     :    154
Jim Hammond     :    150
Graham Leggat     :    134
Arthur Stevens     :    124
Steve Earle     :    108

David is on the prowl: 2 from3

More famous for "Copper head road" than playing for a shite football team I thought and as for Bedford Jezzard WTF you have to making all this up :D

Fulham are a team on the slide , the championship beckons ha ha ha ha ha  :) :)

ziggysego

Isn't that the name of the Tyrone grounds in Omagh?
Testing Accessibility

tintin25

That's not very nice.

wesaysanchez

BBC NI on Healy's rise to the top

Jackie Fullerton tells the story of Healy's rise to stardom

Goal machine David Healy's rise to the top will be featured in a BBC ONE Northern Ireland documentary on Tuesday evening at 2235 BST.

BBC Northern Ireland football commentator Jackie Fullerton has been given unprecedented access to the local hero for the programme.

The 40-minute documentary also follows the Northern Ireland star off the pitch to reveal a modest family man.

Mark Lawrenson and Gerry Armstrong are among the many voices in the programme.

Action-packed archive footage demonstrates how Healy's goal scoring exploits have established him as a top European striker and propelled Northern Ireland up the world rankings.

Healy! is an About-Face Media Production for BBC Northern Ireland

wesaysanchez

One word for it boys - deadley!

31 goals of the counry...no man can equal that except peel.