Official Fulham FC Thread

Started by wesaysanchez, August 20, 2007, 11:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balboa

Quote from: wesaysanchez on August 22, 2007, 11:27:19 PM
One word for it boys - deadley!

31 goals of the counry...no man can equal that except peel.

I have another word - deadly. Did your mother have any children that lived?

wesaysanchez

cahnge the fukin record you ool. You said hat yeserday

wesaysanchez

he ' ' isn working on my compuer. rymes wih pee.

Balboa

Quote from: wesaysanchez on August 22, 2007, 11:31:32 PM
cahnge the fukin record you ool. You said hat yeserday

You didnt answer me though sweetcheeks

pintsofguinness

saysanchez and armagh4sam must have the same disease, or they could be the same person.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Balboa

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 22, 2007, 11:35:39 PM
saysanchez and armagh4sam must have the same disease, or they could be the same person.

I was thinking that too, no two people could be like that. Is ArmaghSam really Oneill?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Robbie Keane.
Tbc....

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 23, 2007, 10:42:37 AM

Robbie Keane.

Robbie is a year younger also, though he's played more games...
Didn't Robbie Keane start out in midfield also?

wesaysanchez

yyuo have to laff. good man lawire.  . he seels zack night to oneill and within minutes he's arrested for being with drugs. thas what he gets for scoering an own goal for us to them last week.

Anyways off to tottneh\m tomorrow and we're at home. itll be ough and we need a point or two to strave off relegatioj. he win over shrewsbury on tues night was a wonderful occasion. didn;t make it. all 4 of our matches jhvae ended 2-1. in the league.

my perdiction:#

fulham 1 tottenham/ 1
Healy 23 - berbartof 24

wesaysanchez

a wonderfull day in ondan yesersay.

and as you can see i wasent far offf in my perdicions either. if the game had lasted to th e 95th or 98rd minite wed have won again and been siittng  on 6 points, laweri still has th emcgic touche and we still cry a tear that he left our country.

wesaysanchez

away to wigan on sautday. i see they have won waall of their home ha,es and haveneyt conceeded ine yet at home whilst wer have losty all our away games too. the bookies im sure than and theouse weho do the pooles will see theis as a nonbrainer byiurtt if theres one man who thruicves on adversity itas healy and lawrire. Wigan 1 Fulham 1

Gabriel_Hurl

so which letter doesn't work on your keyboard?

wesaysanchez

ther "t" has been ripped off but if you press hard down on it it works but youre prewsing on the metal and im afraid itll give me a shock of something? Can it? Also as ioc saoid era;liert im doind sppedf sttyping at classes ain the night and its a bit ropey but i can see improvement.