Started by Tankie, August 07, 2007, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: Tankie on November 05, 2007, 03:56:57 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 05, 2007, 01:21:37 PM
Quote from: Tankie on November 05, 2007, 01:13:11 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 05, 2007, 01:00:29 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on November 05, 2007, 12:50:03 PM
Munsters isn't too easy either, with Wasps, Llanelli and Clairmont Auvergne in it.
Yeah but your the brave and the faithful , sure nothings to hard for the "hero's" in red  ::)

and its away trip to so the "best fans in the world" will go to that. Just a shame thay are too busy when the magners league is on ::)
Sure their jeresy's would be worn out if they went to the Magners league . That would mean wearing it to Heineken Cup , Ireland (why) and Managers league games, crazy

I thought the best one was when they wore their munster jerseys to the Ireland game in Cardiff!!!!
Classic ;D ;D Only the Munster lads
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tankie

Great performance yesterday, great result!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Main Street

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Main Street

Did you not get it?
The newspaper got stuck in a time warp and reported on a game from 2 years ago.

Gnevin

Quote from: Main Street on November 11, 2007, 05:51:51 PM
Did you not get it?
The newspaper got stuck in a time warp and reported on a game from 2 years ago.
I just skimmed over it. Was wondering why he was talking about the french side

Dinny Breen

Good game, good performance. Jackman, Jennings and Ollie really fronted up. My man of the match was O'Kelly his work rate was fantastic. The form of O'Driscoll and D'Arcy was quite good and Horgan in fairness to the big man had a good game too. With O'Gara playing really well for Munster one has to ask what the f*ck did O'Sullivan do to these guys during the summer and World Cup....
#newbridgeornowhere

Tankie

Quote...LEINSTER SQUAD TO FACE TOULOUSE...

FORWARDS: Ollie le Roux, Stan Wright, Brian Blaney, Bernard Jackman, Juan Francisco Gomez, Stephen Knoop, Leo Cullen, Cameron Jowitt, Malcolm O'Kelly, Stephen Keogh, Kevin McLaughlin, Keith Gleeson, Shane Jennings, Jamie Heaslip

BACKS: Chris Whitaker, Cillian Willis, Felipe Contepomi, Jonathan Sexton, Christian Warner, Michael Berne, Luke Fitzgerald, Rob Kearney, Gordon D'Arcy, Brian O'Driscoll CAPTAIN, Shane Horgan, Gary Brown, Girvan Dempsey

REFEREE: Chris White (RFU), SUB REFEREE: Ashley Rowden, TOUCH JUDGE: Stuart Terheege, 4th OFFICIAL: P. Péchambert, 5th OFFICIAL: P.M. Masson, TMO: Geoff Warren

Gonna be a tough weekend. Anyone else heading over for it?
Grand Slam Saturday!

Tankie

F.Y.I if you aint travelling over..

QuoteERC, Heineken Cup organisers, have confirmed that the Round 2 Pool 6 clash of Toulouse and Leinster on Sunday, 18 November (KO: 8pm Ireland) at the Stade Ernest Wallon will be broadcast live by Sky Sports in Ireland and the UK and by Canal + in France.

The game will also be covered live by RTE Radio Sport.

For full details visit www.ercrugby.com

Grand Slam Saturday!

Dinny Breen

Congrats to Leinster, superb effort from the consistently best team in Ireland

Was at the u/21 but Gnevin, Tankie did ye make it along, sounds like a good night out in Ballsbridge..
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Well done to Leinster. A good send off for Keith Gleeson as well, now ye have to convert consistency into consistency in Europe, especially away from home.

I know Ollie la Roux is leaving as well, anybody else?

Gnevin

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 06, 2008, 10:28:25 AM
Well done to Leinster. A good send off for Keith Gleeson as well, now ye have to convert consistency into consistency in Europe, especially away from home.

Fecking Lunster fan tell us what to do  >:(
;) ;D

Was at the match ,was a handy win. Fairl balls to the branch had a met and greet after the game with the players with some free drink on offer too !
It's not so much consistency we need in Europe is the ability to grind out results, we still have issue's doing that when it's most neeeded

AZOffaly

Quote from: Gnevin on May 06, 2008, 10:33:55 AM

;) ;D

Was at the match ,was a handy win. Fairl balls to the branch had a met and greet after the game with the players with some free drink on offer too !
It's not so much consistency we need in Europe is the ability to grind out results, we still have issue's doing that when it's most neeeded

You say tom-ah-to I say Tom-a-to.

Gnevin

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 06, 2008, 10:46:27 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on May 06, 2008, 10:33:55 AM

;) ;D

You say tom-ah-to I say Tom-a-to.
More like you say hang Ii say ham !

Main Street