Quater Finals

Started by Goin Down, July 20, 2007, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorry all, messed up poll so its ruined!

Continue with discussions
0 (0%)
anyway.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 28, 2007, 05:03:20 PM

Goin Down

Thought I'd start this to see our opinion of who will be the 4 more teams in the quater finals. The teams playing each other are listed beside one another.
Remember This.

Star Spangler

Meath are doing well!!

Redgreenery

Meath should beat Galway though!

Goin Down

I'd agree with the 4 leaders in the poll. Still loads yet to vote though! >:(
Remember This.

Goin Down

I'm surprised the closest is Monaghan and Donegal! Thought it'd be Laois and Derry! Only 22 voters Come on People!
Remember This.

Redgreenery

Well Cork have now booked their place in the qualifiers knocking Louth out in the process.

Goin Down

Edited the poll taking out Cork and Louth as Louth are out and Cork have already progressed!
Remember This.

Star Spangler

QuoteMeath should beat Galway though!

I don't think they will.

Redgreenery

Quote from: Star Spangler on July 21, 2007, 03:58:17 PM
QuoteMeath should beat Galway though!

I don't think they will.
Well we'll see! ;)

Redgreenery

Well Galway are out and Meath are in the quater finals!

Goin Down

Took Galway and Meath out of the poll aswell seeing as Galway are OUT of the championship at last, Meath however PROGRESS to the quater finals!
Remember This.

ONeill

Quote from: never kickt a ball on July 21, 2007, 06:59:09 PM
What is a quater final?

Thank feck for that. I couldn't say anything as you know. Was ruining my weekend. And it was catching. on.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tyrone Dreamer

Not sure if this is the right thread but dont want to upset the thread police at the weekend with a new thread. What way would u's rank the 10 teams left in terms of their chances of landing sam? Id prob go with this:
1. Kerry
2. Tyrone
3. Dublin
4. Meath
5. Cork
6. Derry
7. Donegal
8. Monaghan
9. Sligo
10. Laois
Dont take offence Sligo people at your low rating Id love to see u's doing well. Id say there's a 70-80% plus chance of one of the top 3 winning it. Meath and Cork also have a decent outside chance. The rest can give ny team a run on their day but not sure if they'd get the consitency to go the whole way. Meath seem to have improved considerably since the Dublin games even and may be closer to the top 3 than some would think.

The Real Laoislad

1 Kerry
2 Tyrone
3 Meath
4 Cork
5 Donegal
6 Dublin
7 Laois
8 Derry
9 Sligo
10 Monaghan
You'll Never Walk Alone.