Chris Benoit found dead!

Started by corn02, June 25, 2007, 11:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranworst

What a time to happen as well with the whole fake death of Vince McMahon!

Least they showed some decency by scrapping the storyline immediately.

An Gaeilgoir

Fox news is reporting that this is another fake death..it seems taht the two boys are doing a special ppv show in the U.S..If this is fake things have gone too far this time.

screenmachine

fake deaths in wrestling...they've gone to an all time low...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Spiritof98

Can't be fake lads the bloody cops are holding press meeting s regarding this etc.. tributes coming in from everywhere, Fox's website holds nothing of note about fake deaths
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on June 26, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
Fox news is reporting that this is another fake death..it seems taht the two boys are doing a special ppv show in the U.S..If this is fake things have gone too far this time.

Its not fake.  Sky Sports news, FOX etx and a load of other news channels in America are reporting it.  Sadly its all real.

Yoinnnk!

I still reckon this might be a WWE fix up. Sorry if it isnt like, but im just cynical

Gabriel_Hurl

It's far from a joke "fake death"

cill_dara

Just seen On sky sports news there that apparently Chris benoit strangled both his Wife and smothered his seven year old son , then hung himself in his gym.
Very sad affair  :(

Gabriel_Hurl

Funny stuff Jack - you should go on stage

Galwaybhoy

My god the news from a current news conference.  Nancy was tied up...she was murdered on Friday.  He then rang the WWE saying he had a family emergancy (son coughing up blood) and couldnt attend the PPV Sunday night.  He then killed his son.  There was a bible found beside each body.  Also Anobolic steriods were found in the house.

Some doctor on Fox saying that roid rage can cause physicosis (sp?) which can cause you to hear voices that tell you to do things.  Makes you hallucinate(sp?).

ExiledGael

Totally shocking, are sterroids legal to everyone in the US? Are they legal/encouraged in wrestling?

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: ExiledGael on June 26, 2007, 08:42:18 PM
Totally shocking, are sterroids legal to everyone in the US? Are they legal/encouraged in wrestling?

Not enouraged in wrestling but I'd say nearly 60% (my own guess) of wrestlers take pain killers or steriods.  They are on the road over 300 days a year and suffer a lot of pain from constant wrestling and going and many wrestlers get addictions to either pain killers or steriods.  WWE had a programe to help wrestlers that were addicted but lets just say they never really made a huge effort to enforce it.

stew

This sick bastard lived in a $900,000 home and makes over a half million a year so I have no sympathy for him working so much, he didnt have to he chose to, his wife filed for divorce and then she took him back in an effort to work it out, he then proceeded to kill the sun and the missus before hanging himself.

Wrestling is an absolute disgrace, they held a tribute to this fcuker before they found out he committed murder and killed his own son, I would have thought they would have had the decency to wait until they heard what happened before honouring the sick bastard.

Steroids are brutal on the body and it is said very high portion of so called wrestlers take them, they become even more aggressive and it would not surprise me to find out that this hoor was on them.

Wrestling fans should be ashamed of the antics of WWE and WWF wrestlers and Vince McMahon is a great marketing man but does not give one shite about anyone other than himself, I hate wrestling with a passion and hate it even more now after this news..
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quotethey held a tribute to this fcuker before they found out he committed murder and killed his own son

key word there stew - before - what should they have done instead?

Gone on with the show - like the show where Owen Hart died? - and everyone and their dog called them cnuts for doing so

maybe the TV station had something to do with it too

QuoteSteroids are brutal on the body and it is said very high portion of so called wrestlers take them, they become even more aggressive and it would not surprise me to find out that this hoor was on them.

anyone with half a brain that's followed wrestling knows that 99% of wrestler are on roids - it's not like this is the first time anyone has heard of it

and all this shit about "roid rage" - that doesn't last over 3 days and if the details are true about the way their bodies were fouind - it seems like it wasn't rage - it was premediated

Don't get me wrong - I'm the biggest wrestling fan going - and I'm not ashamed to admit it - Benoit was even one of my favourite wrestlers - but after this episode - he's a piece of shit - a cowardly piece of shit at that

thejuice

Whats sad tho is that there has been many similar cases recently even in Ireland. Just about a month ago didnt a woman kill herself and her kids somewhere in the West. I almost makes me sick to read about it. What drives people to it, I wouldnt even like to imagine. Drug use and stress might be the cause of these things. Perhaps the demands we put on ourslves is too much in modern society. i dont think there was as much pressure on people in the good old days.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016