Chris Benoit found dead!

Started by corn02, June 25, 2007, 11:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laceer

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 27, 2007, 07:19:59 AM
Don't get me wrong - I'm the biggest wrestling fan going - and I'm not ashamed to admit it - Benoit was even one of my favourite wrestlers - but after this episode - he's a piece of shit - a cowardly piece of shit at that

it's not an episode-a mentally unstable man killed his wife and son and then himself.i'd call that a tragedy

Quote- he's a piece of shit - a cowardly piece of shit at that

classy gab, classy.
do u always show as much respect to the dead?

Long time dead

And how the f**k are you meant to show respect for a double murderer - take a redner benny!

thejuice

Quote from: laceer on June 27, 2007, 09:43:16 AM

Hitler was terrible man, but since he's dead I am compelled to show him respect. God bless the poor square tached ol sod. He was just mis-understood thats all. Just like graham gerathy.

:P :P :P :P :P
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 27, 2007, 07:19:59 AM
Quotethey held a tribute to this fcuker before they found out he committed murder and killed his own son

key word there stew - before - what should they have done instead?

Gone on with the show - like the show where Owen Hart died? - and everyone and their dog called them cnuts for doing so

maybe the TV station had something to do with it too

QuoteSteroids are brutal on the body and it is said very high portion of so called wrestlers take them, they become even more aggressive and it would not surprise me to find out that this hoor was on them.

anyone with half a brain that's followed wrestling knows that 99% of wrestler are on roids - it's not like this is the first time anyone has heard of it

and all this shit about "roid rage" - that doesn't last over 3 days and if the details are true about the way their bodies were fouind - it seems like it wasn't rage - it was premediated

Don't get me wrong - I'm the biggest wrestling fan going - and I'm not ashamed to admit it - Benoit was even one of my favourite wrestlers - but after this episode - he's a piece of shit - a cowardly piece of shit at that

Yeah and they also got in shit for the tribute show for Owen the following night as people said it was all about ratings.  If they didn't have a tribute show they would have probably got in shit for not caring.

I don't know what to think of Benoit, he was one of my favourite wrestlers but this is terrible.  I don't hate him; we don't know what was going on or what exactly happened.  One doctor said it could be   because of steroids that cause Physicosis(sp?) which causes you to hallucinate (sp?).  Obviously that's no excuse.

Stew I don't agree with your view on wrestling, but I am inclined to agree with your view on Vince.  I always thought this its not just now. Yesterday they had a statement trying to distance themselves from the whole steroid thing.  Vince had a programme to deal with wrestlers hooked on steroids, after what happened to Eddie, but that was very lax and wasn't enforced as well as it should be.  When it was introduced everyone knew it was only to show they looked out for wrestlers.  Everyone knew they wouldn't completely enforce it.  In other words when a low card wrestler was caught he could be fired; if a main eventer was caught he would get a slap on the wrist and let go.  While these deaths are terrible, they may lead to one good thing and that's a crackdown on steroid and other drug taking in the wrestling industry.  Wrestlers don't even have a trade union at this stage, and when one wrestler did try to start up a union for wrestlers in the late 80's Vince wasn't too happy.

corn02

WWE.com has released the text messages sent by Chris Benoit to WWE employees (no names were given) on early Sunday morning between the hours of 3:51 and 3:58 am.

Here is what the text messages said:

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53 a.m.) - Chris Benoit's cell phone
"My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53 a.m.) - Chris Benoit's cell phone
"The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open"

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54 a.m.) - Nancy Benoit's cell phone
"My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55 a.m.) - Nancy Benoit's cell phone
"My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58 a.m.) - Nancy Benoit's cell phone
"My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Gabriel_Hurl

Quoteclassy gab, classy.

why should I respect a man

1) who knocked his wife to the ground - put his knees in her back as he choked her with an electrical cord and then bound her hands and feet?

2) then waits a day - then smothers his own son as he sleeps

The 2 co-workers were Chavo and Steve (William) Regal

Long time dead

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 27, 2007, 02:10:48 PM
Quoteclassy gab, classy.

why should I respect a man

1) who knocked his wife to the ground - put his knees in her back as he choked her with an electrical cord and then bound her hands and feet?

2) then waits a day - then smothers his own son as he sleeps

The 2 co-workers were Chavo and Steve (William) Regal

Correct he was a bastard; what were the meaning of the texts do you think - some sort of cry for help?

Gabriel_Hurl

you have to believe they were

corn02

Gab were did you get those dteials about the electrical cord etc, never read that. Makes it more and more hard t odefend him.

Long time dead

Quote from: corn02 on June 27, 2007, 02:27:22 PM
Gab were did you get those dteials about the electrical cord etc, never read that. Makes it more and more hard t odefend him.

WTF so if he just shot them he could of been defended!!!  :o

the Deel Rover

You can't defend him corn02 no matter what he was like as a wrestler,he is a murderer pure and simple 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Gabriel_Hurl

The DA said it on one of the news stations last night - I forget which one

corn02

Did not mean it like that, I just mean the general mood of when the news broke he was dead (poor guy) to the double murdrr-suicide news (not defientely him) to these reports which just show him for being a murderer. Shame.

Gabriel_Hurl

This was in my paper this morning

scottish-dub