Tyrone v Monaghan USFC Final

Started by tyroneman, June 24, 2007, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Are Louth women still all badgers.  I went with a Louth woman once - a total badger.  Every time I think of Louth women I think of their tarnished reputation as Badgers.  how stupid does that sound anluaabu?

anluabu2

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you're the best entretainment I've had all day!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: anluabu2 on July 17, 2007, 02:32:45 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you're the best entretainment I've had all day!

Always happy to help the afflicted.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

orangeman

Are the rows still going on over there ?

anluabu2

that doesnt sound one bit stupid, its possibly one of the most profound statements I have ever heard.

Of course EVERY louth woman is like the "badger" that had the pleasure of you and your wisdom for whatever short time.

You are so right that we are all the same, every single woman from louth exactly the same.
What a intellect, god she must be still crying over losing you.

rrhf

Too right it was short .. What a complete Badger she was..

phpearse

Plenty for Harte to work on for the next day. Tyrone played OK in patches but their games was riddled with mistakes.

Two basic mistakes by Devine led to two Monaghan scores. First the free kick from the wrong place and then diving on the ball in the large square. He did make up for those with the leg save but a decent keeper would have not made the other basic errors. Having said that the ref was quite inconsitent by not blowing other players from taking the free from the wrong place. In any case that is a silly rule. If the ref adjudges the free to be taken from the wrong place then just make the team take the kick again. Devine also seemed to scuff a kick in the second half that Jordan should have gathered but didn't.  Ricey fluffed an attempted solo that lead to the Monaghan goal. Plenty to work on for the next day.

anluabu2

well, ifs its short mate, its proably best you broke up with her

size does matter  ;)

rrhf

she was a fat badger allright.  Are ye all the same?

anluabu2

well your the one who says so

you mustn't get too many offers if you have to resort to fat badgers.

rrhf

Drink can be an awful affliction allright.   

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: anluabu2 on July 17, 2007, 02:41:44 PM
well, ifs its short mate, its proably best you broke up with her

size does matter  ;)

Quote from: rrhf on July 17, 2007, 02:47:07 PM
she was a fat badger allright.  Are ye all the same?

Is it just me or where are the words 'petty childish bullsh%t' in the subject line of this thread? Stop making a fu*kin balls of this message board with this sh&t. Goto the Cbeebies website or the likes if you want to particiapte in noddy speak.

Jaysus, I never heard the likes of it.

Gabriel_Hurl

Roll on September until the schools get back

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...