Tyrone v Monaghan USFC Final

Started by tyroneman, June 24, 2007, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO

Tyrone will receive 11000 tickets  for the final.

Kerry Mike

After seeing first hand one of the best Munster finals in years last Sunday, I hope our northern brethern do not let me down with the quality of the game in the Ulster final on Sunday week seeing as its me first Ulster final and all.

Will be supporting the farney buckos though herself says she will not go to the game with me if I wear me Kerry geansai.  So if you hear some Kerry bollix shouting at the game its either me or one of Pat O'Shea's spies checking up on Monaghan for later in the year ;)

Am actually looking forward to the spectacle assuming i get me paws on a ticket but dont know what I will do while ye play and sing GSTQ before the game  :P
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Mike Sheehy

Quotewhat I will do while ye play and sing GSTQ before the game 

Well they said we are the new "England" in another thread so I suppose you had better sing along to your anthem.

Mid Mon

Quote from: charlie linkbox on June 30, 2007, 11:08:09 PM

Incidentally, I don't care for Bandit's proclaimed equal love of Monaghan and Armagh. As far as I'm concerned you can only support one team, and I don't buy into crap like where parents or family or from. Nail your colours to the mast Bandit.

Think he took your advice charlie he's currently flying the biggest white and blue flag in the county.

Tyrone Dreamer

I dont know how many we need but surely we'll get more than 11000 tickets? Would have imagined each couty would have got 14-15000 tickets with a few to ticketmaster and the rest to the other ulster counties. Dont think there'd be as many needed for other counties as in the past, with the new qualifier system dont think many neutrals would want to attend. Think they'll be lucky to fill the ground anyway. Anyone know the current capacity? - I always thought it was 35 or 36000 but it said somewere recently that it was 31000, unless health safety pushed it down but wouldnt imagine so.

thebandit

Quote from: Mid Mon on July 04, 2007, 04:38:39 PM
Quote from: charlie linkbox on June 30, 2007, 11:08:09 PM

Incidentally, I don't care for Bandit's proclaimed equal love of Monaghan and Armagh. As far as I'm concerned you can only support one team, and I don't buy into crap like where parents or family or from. Nail your colours to the mast Bandit.

Think he took your advice charlie he's currently flying the biggest white and blue flag in the county.

You'll notice as well that the white and blue is the right way around unlike most of the flags!

BTW very poor show of flags around the county IMO

armaghniac

QuoteYou'll notice as well that the white and blue is the right way around unlike most of the flags!

most are Cavan flags that Breffni county natives have rented out to make few Euro.

QuoteBTW very poor show of flags around the county IMO

there'll be more when you are in Croke Pk.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

orangeman

I see Cormac M Ginley is a major doubt for Tyrone on 15th July - is this good news or bad news ?

orangeman

I think it's a game that would suit Mc Ginley and I hope he IS fit cos we're not exactly coming down with full backs are we ? A fully fit panel is essential as it creates competition for places -

tyroneman

Bad news for Cormac McGinley - Good News for Tyrone. He has been a liability at FB so far

Over the Bar

QuoteBad news for Cormac McGinley - Good News for Tyrone. He has been a liability at FB so far

Spoken like a true championship band-wagonner! lol

gwan-ye-boy-ya

got tickets on ticketmaster this morning... checked it there again..seems to be all sold out.

gwan-ye-boy-ya

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on July 04, 2007, 05:00:05 PM
I dont know how many we need but surely we'll get more than 11000 tickets? Would have imagined each couty would have got 14-15000 tickets with a few to ticketmaster and the rest to the other ulster counties. Dont think there'd be as many needed for other counties as in the past, with the new qualifier system dont think many neutrals would want to attend. Think they'll be lucky to fill the ground anyway. Anyone know the current capacity? - I always thought it was 35 or 36000 but it said somewere recently that it was 31000, unless health safety pushed it down but wouldnt imagine so.

yea i was sure clones was 36000 since the revamp.. and i checked the net and its given as 36000...

Star Spangler

Bad news about McGinley although it seems the injury list has shortened considerably.  It's great to hear that O'Neill is back in full training.

orangeman

I'd be a wee bit sceptical about O'Neill returning to full training - he does seem to have long term problem with the hamstrings -but I hope hes 100% fit - that would be a big boost.

Is there any word on Brian Mc Guigan ?