Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

He'll not catch him this season I think

fntn

Balboa

I see Ricky Williams has applied for reinstatement to NFL

AZOffaly

The Faithful Turfmen (1-2) 54.98 - 85.31 Hegan's Helmets (2-1)
Carson Palmer (QB CIN) suffered along with the rest of his Bengals teammates last night against the Patriots and never threatened to bridge the gap to the Helmets. Palmer added 6.68 points, while Landon Johnson (DL - CIN) added 2.50 points for the now 3-1 Hegan's Helmets. The Turfmen need to rally quickly at 1-3.

Curragh Rams (3-0) 103.99 - 82.59 Mayo Mafiosi (2-1)
The Rams, as expected, moved on to a perfect 4-0 start last night as the New England Patriot Defence, and Mike Vrabel (DL - NE) combined for 19.05 points in their win over the struggling Bengals. Kenny Watson (RB - CIN), and Patriot's Kicker Stephen Gostkowski did manage to contribute 14.15 points for the Mafiosi, but they drop to 2-2 on the season.

Ardboe Astros (1-2) 41.81 - 82.05 Ruthless Rossies (0-3)
The Astros will be glad to see the back of this week as well, as Ellis Hobbs (DB - NE) could only add 5.95 points in a futile attempt to get closer to the Rossies, for whom Glenn Holt (WR - CIN) added 8.95 points of his own to actually widen the gap. The Rossies will be delighted to move off the basement with their first win of the year, while the Astros join them on 1-3.

Crossmaglen Hitmen (1-2) 113.66 - 44.50 shane oneills (1-2)
The Hitmen didn't need New England Wide Receiver Wes Welker to have a big night, such was their dominance in the tie, and so his 5.25 points didn't really come as a disappointment. Laurence Maroney (RB - NE) had a groin injury and thus was unable to contribute to the oneills cause, which meant a 69 point victory for the now 2-2 Crossmaglen Hitmen. The oneills drop to 1-3.

Lurgan Langers (1-2) 95.12 - 88.48 Ballyhaise Broncos (1-2)
Already a final score after Sunday's games, the Langers even up their record on 2-2, while the Broncos dip to 1-3.

Red Hand Helmets (2-1) 86.53 - 96.48 Bet With Paddy Power (3-0)
Another game which was already decided sees the Bet with Paddy Power squad march on to 4-0, while the Helmets drop to .500 at 2-2.

Craigyhill Terrors (2-1) 83.46 - 65.68 Mayo Warriors (1-2)
As you would expect, Tom Brady (QB - NE) made a valiant effort to lead his team back in this tie, and made a pretty good stab at it, ending up with 20.52 points, which cut the lead in half. Unfortunately for him, and the Warriors Kevin Faulk (RB - NE) and Rashad Baker (DB -NE) could only add a further 5.55 points between them, and the comeback fell 18 points short. The Terrors will be glad to move on to 3-1, while the Warriors join the queue at 1-3.

Sydney's Sailors (0-3) 81.99 - 128.48 O'Neill's Chargers (2-1)
A 3-1 record, and the weekly honour of Heinekein Premium Player of the Week, is the reward for the O'Neill's Chargers as they comfortably held off the Sailors, who fall to 0-4, the only winless team in the league. Shayne Graham (K-CIN) added 9 points for the Sailors, but TJ Houshmandzadeh (WR-CIN) managed 18.45 points for the Chargers to make sure of the valuable win.

GalwayImpactPlayers (1-2) 84.00 - 84.23 Lummox Squad 57 (1-2)
Phew, what a finish here as the Lummoxes hold off the late charging ImpactPlayers by a mere .23 of a point. Randy Moss (WR-NE) managed to accumulate 23.60 points, while Jabar Gaffney (WR - NE) was held scoreless for the Lummoxes. It wasn't quite enough however, as the Lummoxes even up at 2-2, while the Impact Players will be cursing as they fall to 1-3.

L'Esprit de Biff (3-0) 82.30 - 77.48 Cleveland Steamers (2-1)
Yet again the Biff's hold on to a Monday night lead to edge the Steamers by less than 5 points in another squeaker, and move on to 4-0 for the season. The Steamers have every right to be disappointed in their duo of Chad Johnson (WR-CIN) and Ben Watson (TE-NE) who only managed 5.75 points between them, when chasing a very managable deficit. However, the Biffs will care not one iota about that, while the Steamers will look to regroup from their 2-2 position.

Gabriel_Hurl

Can someone give me a QB for Steve Smith?

Balboa

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 02, 2007, 01:45:15 PM
Can someone give me a QB for Steve Smith?

Certainly........Timothy Rattay???

Gabriel_Hurl

one that is likely to touch a ball this year

the Deel Rover

what was the story with the eagles on sunday night i didn't see the match but mc nabb  only earned me 0.96 of a point on the fantasy league?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

The Eagles did what they periodically do, shat on the eggs when they were expected to romp.

The Iceman

he wasn't at the fair on Sunday night at all.  No coverage, no movement in the pocket, he even crossed over the line of scrimmage!

I don't give any real credit to the Giants offense - they had the worst defensive record in the NFL last season, they were terrible in their opening two games and I put down Sunday night's performance down to a terrible Eagles offensive line.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

Well feck them anyway and me on my one match winning streak
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The Iceman on October 02, 2007, 02:10:16 PM
he wasn't at the fair on Sunday night at all.  No coverage, no movement in the pocket, he even crossed over the line of scrimmage!

I don't give any real credit to the Giants offense - they had the worst defensive record in the NFL last season, they were terrible in their opening two games and I put down Sunday night's performance down to a terrible Eagles offensive line.

Why the hell did they leave Winston Justice on so long?
At least bring a TE in to double team Osi

Balboa

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 02, 2007, 02:18:16 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on October 02, 2007, 02:10:16 PM

Why the hell did they leave Winston Justice on so long?
At least bring a TE in to double team Osi

As Al Michaels said "there was no Justice tonight".....

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 02, 2007, 02:06:09 PM
what was the story with the eagles on sunday night i didn't see the match but mc nabb  only earned me 0.96 of a point on the fantasy league?

McNabb was sacked 12 times, 6 by one man. That offense line was a disgrace compared to last week.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014