Love Ulster II - The Maddening

Started by GalwayBayBoy, June 21, 2007, 01:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Reports on the radio that it may be back on in August sometime.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

RSF have already said that they will counter protest if any loyalist parade gets the go ahead.

Can that wee weasel Frazer not just go away, curl up and die somewhere, instead of constantly trying to stir things up!  >:(   The Paisley of the 21st century!
Tbc....

his holiness nb

Its a stupid idea, why would they even try after what happened last time?

It was scumbags rioting last year, and they will do it again.
And I dont for one second excuse it, but given the riots last time, why would they want to have them again.
What do they have to gain by this?

Shit stirring if you ask me.
Ask me holy bollix

magpie seanie

Shit stirring granted but why can't people just ignore them and let them on their merry way. The toerags who protest and riot are a hundred times worse than wee Willy and his cohort.

his holiness nb

I 100% agree, but unfortunately there are toerags and they will riot again.

I'd be all for ingoring them
Ask me holy bollix

Galwaybhoy

Oh good god, dont tell me this shite is happening again.  Frazer knows right well this will cause trouble, infact thats probably what he wants, so he will only have another reason to go on off and shout and complain again.  Then you also have the idiots/scumbags/knackers that will be there to cause trouble again.

And I wish RSF wouldnt bother protesting.  What a waste of time that party are.

T Fearon

Interesting to see if DUP Senior Figures will join with the mass ranks of UDR/RUC/Unionist Paramilitaries this time (as they did last year at this parade), or maybe they will not be welcome sharing power with Sinn Fein this time.

With protests against the visit of Ugly Betty Windsor and the Love Ulster Parade, RSF are going to be particularly busy in the coming months.Lets hope the Celtic tracksuits don't get ruined if rioting breaks out ;D

Long time dead

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 21, 2007, 01:59:16 PM
Shit stirring granted but why can't people just ignore them and let them on their merry way. The toerags who protest and riot are a hundred times worse than wee Willy and his cohort.

f**k me what a stupid statement, why should they be allowed to march - what are their motives, change why can't people just ignore them to why not let them do whatever the f**k they want, that in essence is what you are saying.

magpie seanie

Quotewhy should they be allowed to march

Do you really need someone to answer this?

Quotef**k me what a stupid statement

You said it horse.

Long time dead

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 21, 2007, 02:56:41 PM
Quotewhy should they be allowed to march

Do you really need someone to answer this?

Quotef**k me what a stupid statement

You said it horse.

Yes please answer me, can't wait to hear it.

ziggysego

Love Ulster marching

RSF protesting
Testing Accessibility

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

What mandate has Willie Frazer got - not much from the recent elections and council by-election in South Armagh. He should be 'starved of the publicity of oxygen' to coin a phrase erstwhile used.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

stew

They should not be allowed to march because their reason to do so is to incite hatred so fcuk them, you then get the fenian version of the same ilk  via the protest and rioting ensues and once again the Irish look like mindless thugs on TV.

Ban all marches, if you have an agenda of hate your marching should not be tolerated.

As for willie frazer, leave him alone, he makes the unionists look like the buffoons so let him rant and rave away, he does more for the republician cause than gerry or martin ever did and in that respect he is a lot like paisley.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gnevin

Let them march who cares, just tell the guards before hand they can take their numbers off to deal with the scumbags
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Shamrock Shore

Do these hoors march anywhere else?

Why can they march on a beach in the arse end of Mayo if they want to march Dine Site?

Why Dublin city centre?

Haven't we enough of problems without these miserable bastards coming down and costing us tens of € in Garda overtime