Predict Prelim Q/finals: Kildare/Monaghan, Cork/Ros, Donegal/Tyrone, Galway/Mayo

Started by GAABoardMod5, June 21, 2023, 07:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClubScene13

Bring on Derry to f*ck. Take the little brother down a peg. Looking forward to Croker where the cream rises.

Main Street

Is it more or less than 15 minutes of the 2nd half with a tyrone player on the grass  in simulated agony?

J70

RedHand88

Quote from: screenexile on June 24, 2023, 08:38:22 PM
f**k me can they get the ambulance for McKernan there? He was hardly touched worse than Ronaldo!

If you strike, you go. No excuses.

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 24, 2023, 08:39:46 PM
f**k me can they get the ambulance for McKernan there? He was hardly touched worse than Ronaldo!

He wasn't talking about Patton

Schkite

Estimator

Patton was stupid - no surprise in the red card there.
But Meyler's clash with McCole should have had the same outcome.

Guaranteed Derry v Tyrone next week
Ulster League Champions 2009

ClubScene13

red hander

imtommygunn

Quote from: J70 on June 24, 2023, 08:40:48 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on June 24, 2023, 08:39:46 PM

He wasn't talking about Patton

Same boy always at that play acting from start to finish.

Tyrone far too good- dunno why people thought Donegal would win. If Tyrone get Derry they'll beat them.

Main Street

square_ball

Patton apart from his kickout is a complete liability for Donegal.

Good performance by Tyrone. Kerry/Dublin/Derry would bite your hand off for anyone but Tyrone in the draw. Not saying we will beat them but I think we're building nicely.

WT4E

This is goin to be soooo funny putting Derry out of the championship. LMFAO

straightred

Went to Tullamore with my Monaghan cousin. He's quite possibly the most biased person you could sit beside at a match but he had a point today. The ref was awful. Hosed Monaghan in the 1st half. Didn't give frees for obvious fouls and then gave petty frees for very little. Kildare were moaning at the end but i honestly dont know why. They had a free in from the 45 (again very soft) near the end but the taker clearly fouled the ball so a throw up was the right call there. A monghan player called for a mark in the last play but he didnt give so its just play on. Kildares own fault for stopping. He even gave Kildare a point that looked wide from my seat but that's more on the umpire i suppose. Kildare fans will disagree on my analysis but one thing I think everyone will agree with is that this ref isn't up to this level. The match itself was dire. Kildare often had 14 or even 15 in their own 45. The tactic was to draw Monaghan, turn them over and break at speed. It nearly worked. Monaghan played into their hands by constantly carrying the ball into contact and then getting turned over.

On a brighter note the minor game was really enjoyable. 2 teams trying to play the game properly

clarshack