Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

hear yous are interested in huntalaar from ajax.any reports on him?

Goats Do Shave

He looked decent in Landsodwne for Holland in the friendly match last year.  (- I know it wouldn't have been difficult that night!!)

Think he got 2!?

I suspect he's improved since then though! - He's ahead of Van Nistelrooy, Kuyt, Makay for the central striker role for the Dutch National team!

A cheaper option than Torres, that & the fact that dutch players have a better record in the premiership might make it less of a gamble for Fergie!  ;)

Goats Do Shave

Anyone for the BOT for the cup final tomorrow??

Jose fought the law...

Smuggling dogs in the hot sun
He fought the law and the law won
Don't look for rabies cos he's got none

He loves his doggy and it makes him mad
Don't take him to the station
The dog's the best friend that he ever had

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Park park wherever you he be
he's eating joses dog for his tea
could be worse could be cole
getting b*mmed with a mobile phone

"Jose, wherever you maybe
Ji Sung park ate your dog for tea
Special one, your dog is dead
Why don't you get a cat instead"

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Where is that doggie, oh Mourihno?
The one with the waggly tail
Where is that doggie oh Mourihno?
I do hope that doggie's not ill

Square Ball

Watching it in the Paradox.

is it me or has this been a low key build up, seems there is something missing, lack of abuse and all that.

we have no pressure as we have acheived our main aim to get regain the premership, the FA cup would have been third in the list of priorties at the start of the season.

Everyone seems to be saying that this will be a classic, the 96 one was supposed to be a classic as well but that was a complete waste of time and one of the worst finals i have ever seen, hope it is a goodun.

predictions anyone?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

new devil

2-1 united rooney & scholes, another double for the reds  ;)

Syd

Quote from: new devil on May 18, 2007, 07:01:37 PM

Youse take care of the small fry tomorrow chaps and leave the big stuff to us on Wednesday......

Norf Tyrone

Quoteis it me or has this been a low key build up, seems there is something missing, lack of abuse and all that.

I was thinking that too! I thought maybe it was because I didn't know what I was doing for a watching venue until tonight. Have (Had!) flight booked, but no match ticket. I had a ticket for the beamback in Stamford Bridge (10k sold), but thought I couldn't justify a weekend in London to watch on TV.
All the boys I usually watch with are all heading (2 have tickets) tonight, so will probably head to pub around 2ish with a few other lads.

Not confident, about the moro, bit hopeful. Funny feeling for penalties...
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Square Ball

Quote from: Syd on May 18, 2007, 09:29:53 PM

Youse take care of the small fry tomorrow chaps and leave the big stuff to us on Wednesday......

Yip Syd

your team is going for a trophy that would have been second on its list of priorities at the start of the season, the main priority was.... go on Syd tell us all.

Syd

Quote from: Square Ball on May 18, 2007, 09:44:27 PM
Quote from: Syd on May 18, 2007, 09:29:53 PM

Yip Syd

your team is going for a trophy that would have been second on its list of priorities at the start of the season, the main priority was.... go on Syd tell us all.

Its a pretty good sloppy second, wouldnt you agree?

Square Ball

Yip

a great second indeed, but still second

Syd

Quote from: Square Ball on May 18, 2007, 09:50:13 PM
Yip

a great second indeed, but still second

I can actually remember the last time we won the league and throughout the 90's it was a huge thing for us to even get into the Champions League, i always saw it as a trophy that was so far out of our grasp.So to have a chance of winning it twice in 3 years is pretty special to me, would love to win the league but wont happen this year............

Square Ball

I would love to win the Champions league as well, but... ach well theres always next year

new devil

Its good to see syd take part in sensible posts.....thats it syd keep it up  ;)

Overthebar

::) Champions League??. All the best Liverpool in the Champions League Final, but dont gloat for 1 minute.
When was the last time you won the Premiership? Syd et al

Spiritof98

Quote from: Square Ball on May 18, 2007, 06:43:45 PM

is it me or has this been a low key build up, seems there is something missing, lack of abuse and all that.

I think the main reason is that the dogless one is on his way out and his arrogance has finally caught up with him

Would love a classic but cant see Chelsea allowing it, Penalties for the third year running looks a prospect but I'll stick my neck out for a 3-1 victory for united(the 3rd coming in the last minute on the break with Cech stranded).

Come on!!
I'll go back if Marsdens back