Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on November 01, 2010, 09:58:51 PM
I don't feel the need to repeat myself read back i think explained possession thing the best i could even for a WUM like yourself.

Now let's talk about 1968,1999 & 2008 successful European campaigns that will go down well on this "United thread"

The Real Laoislad

I'd say Man United fans on this board cringe every time ross4life makes a post on this thread. 
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 01, 2010, 10:17:30 PM
I'd say Man United fans on this board cringe every time ross4life makes a post on this thread.

Thanks for your CV. I note that you have a lot of experience in this field. We will be in touch shortly about an interview.

Square Ball

to be brutally honest IMHO the only stat that counts and will be remembered is the score.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ross4life

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 01, 2010, 10:17:30 PM

Well most cringe every time you post on any thread.

Quote from: Square Ball on November 01, 2010, 10:22:31 PM
to be brutally honest IMHO the only stat that counts and will be remembered is the score.

+1
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Boycey

Obertan plays up top with Berba tonight and without getting into a debate on how good/shite he is, hes overpriced on Betfair for first goalscorer at 13/1, never checked bookmakers prices.

The Real Laoislad

Can't believe TV3 are showing this shite tonight instead of Spurs v Inter,thank God for Sky Sports
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Boycey

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 02, 2010, 06:13:33 PM
Can't believe TV3 are showing this shite tonight instead of Spurs v Inter,thank God for Sky Sports

Groundhog day?

EC Unique

To be honest I am inclined to agree with you. The more attractive game for a neutral would be the spurs v inter game. The utd result was always going to go this way. Bebe has now scored in CL & PL. Great buy!

EC Unique

Hope the Nani injury is not too serious. They said on the box possible groin. He has been in good form this season and with Valencia out Utd can ill afford to loose him!!

Orior

How did Berbatov play? Was he shite as usual?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Square Ball

Quote from: Orior on November 02, 2010, 09:34:52 PM

Your on the ball as always Orior
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

EC Unique

Quote from: Orior on November 02, 2010, 09:34:52 PM

He seems to have rediscovered last seasons form!

ross4life

first class performance/result tonight! 3 goals clean sheet can't ask for much more, Scholes & Smalling were probably the best players on show have to question the quality of the opposition haven't seen a team so out of their depth in the Champions league since liverpool last year  :P

Hopefully the Nani injury is not to bad but it doesn't look good when a player has to go off so early & fletcher picked up a knock also

Berba did ok as the lone striker he held the ball up well & brought others into play though his goal drought continues if United manage to get 20 goals out of him this season i'll be happy enough

Delighted Obertan got his first United goal & bebe is looking like another good signing
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on November 02, 2010, 09:24:27 PM

To be honest I am inclined to agree with you. The more attractive game for a neutral would be the spurs v inter game. The utd result was always going to go this way. Bebe has now scored in CL & PL. Great buy!

At least RTE are showing Milan v Madrid tonight instead of Chelsea and Arsenal games
You'll Never Walk Alone.