Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superblues

thats our 9th premiership party haha  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Real Laoislad

All i'll say is hold yer horses lads.If Chelsea win tomorrow and beat ye Wednesday night there is only two points in it
West Ham are currently winning two nil so United could have it a lot tougher on the last day than they might think as West Ham will be in with a massive chance of staying in Premiership especially if they win today which looks likely now
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on May 05, 2007, 03:12:37 PM
Quote from: superblues on May 05, 2007, 03:11:36 PM
let the party begin ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is that the European Champions League Party?

no its a party for the team that will hopefully lift the premiership title within the next week, you know that trophy that Liverpool set out to win every year but so far have yet to win.

I quote from your C.E

Despite their Champions League success, the Liverpool chief executive admitted that the club's ultimate ambition was still to win the Premiership title.

The Reds are currently 18 points behind Premiership leaders Manchester United and have not won the league since 1990.

Parry said: "For us, the big prize is the Premier League, we've made no secret of that.

"Every one of us wants to be a Premier League contender. We're not quite there, but we'll do everything in our power to make sure we get there."

So whats he saying here Syd?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Couldn't agree with you more Square Ball it's the Premiership Liverpool need to win
But i also reckon United and "SIR" Alex especially would love another Champions League just as much as Liverpool want the Premiership.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

yip would love to win it again make no mistake about that, but it wont happen now, pity but its onwards and upwards?

Eight points in front, Chelski at the Arse tomorrow is going be a bit of a grudge match and they need a win, as the saying goes...to be continued....................
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Syd The Sailor

Slur Alex would give up his liver to win another champions league.......
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

superblues

every liverpool would gave there liver for the premiership

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on May 05, 2007, 02:56:00 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on May 05, 2007, 02:47:46 PM
Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D f**k off you blue nose twats- Fun and Games tonight and tomorrow

The best part of you ran down your ma's leg.......

YHPM
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

Quote from: superblues on May 05, 2007, 03:16:34 PM
thats our 9th premiership party haha  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Not yet its not, but its Bertie bashing weekend
Its Grim up North

Goats Do Shave

UTD are now 21 points ahead of the scousers, after playing a game less. That's remarkable!!  ;D

"WE WON THE LEAGUE IN THE COUNCIL HOUSE!!!"   :P

I predict a draw is the best result Chelski will get tomorrow. Fergie to play his reserves against them on Weds night...it'll be great for the likes of Dong, Eagles & Richardson to get a standing ovation from Terry, Lampard & Drogba! Class!

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 05, 2007, 07:08:29 PM
UTD are now 21 points ahead of the scousers, after playing a game less. That's remarkable!!  ;D

"WE WON THE LEAGUE IN THE COUNCIL HOUSE!!!"   :P

I predict a draw is the best result Chelski will get tomorrow. Fergie to play his reserves against them on Weds night...it'll be great for the likes of Dong, Eagles & Richardson to get a standing ovation from Terry, Lampard & Drogba! Class!

We are in our 2nd Champions League final in 3 years, a great achievement i think you will agree........

Goats Do Shave

To be fair...it'll be embarrassing if you lose at this stage!!

Another season of nothingness! It'll be sooooo funny!

CHAMPIONS!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 05, 2007, 07:46:49 PM
To be fair...it'll be embarrassing if you lose at this stage!!

Another season of nothingness! It'll be sooooo funny!

CHAMPIONS!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Since Benitez has arrived there has not been a season of "nothingness" yet. Liverpool have a great record in European Finals (unlike Fergie in Semis), we beat a better Milan team 2 yrs ago with a worse Liverpool team (Traore,Smicer et al)

Goats Do Shave

superblues

united united united champions champions ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D