Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

More to this than meets the eye I think. More games being played. Watch this space over the next 3 months.

magpie seanie

Don't believe everything you read.....

bingobus

So this is all a big trick, the Glazers on the phone to the Red Knights at the minute begging them to come back to the table and buy the club.  ::)

EC Unique

Quote from: bingobus on June 02, 2010, 12:28:50 PM
So this is all a big trick, the Glazers on the phone to the Red Knights at the minute begging them to come back to the table and buy the club.  ::)

In the same way there was a ''mystery buyer from the middle east'' offering 1.5 billion a few weeks ago ::)

I would say there is plenty of business going on behind the scenes and the general public are being fed bits of rubbish like both of the above.

Nothing publically will happen until after the World Cup and even then it will be slow.

I expect the Glazers to start the season as Utd owners but not finish.

bingobus

Quote from: EC Unique on June 02, 2010, 02:44:22 PM
Quote from: bingobus on June 02, 2010, 12:28:50 PM

In the same way there was a ''mystery buyer from the middle east'' offering 1.5 billion a few weeks ago ::)

I would say there is plenty of business going on behind the scenes and the general public are being fed bits of rubbish like both of the above.

Nothing publically will happen until after the World Cup and even then it will be slow.

I expect the Glazers to start the season as Utd owners but not finish.

I know this is all a game of cat and mouse but I just can't see this Red Knights deal getting off the ground, obviously as they say, the Glazers are overvaluing and until such time as this price drops significantly, then it is merely a pipe dream. The sums involved, at present, are too large. Same as H&G are quoting for Liverpool.

For either club, I don't think we can see a supporter driven group buying either club from the current regimes. While they have the support base, when it boils down to it, I can't see enough forking out the individual sums required to make up the bid. Or the main players agreeing on the set-up of the deal or power sharing. I was told that this was also a major stumbling block with the red knights.

Its an ideal set-up but I think that the price on the big clubs is too large, while the smaller clubs may not have the fanbase to generate the funds either.

Celt_Man

Bad day for United with Rafa going....  ;D
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

EC Unique

Quote from: Boycey on June 08, 2010, 06:00:56 PM
Don't forget Panorama tonight BBC1 NI at 11.05 - Manchester United in the Red

I urge the people on here that don't think United have a problem watch this with an open mind and come back tomorrow and tell me have they still got the same view..

Serious insight into the Glazier's world. A bit scary from a Utd point of view but if it helps to out them then all the better.

new devil

new devil

magpie seanie

Any comments from the Glazer defenders?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 10, 2010, 11:15:54 AM
Any comments from the Glazer defenders?

When did you sign them? Will they be Rio's replacement?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

magpie seanie

Unfortunately they are a group of parasites that attached themselves to United in 2005, but you knew that.

stew

The Glaziers have always been shady fcukers, they are also ruthless cnuts that dont give a shit about United or anybody else but themselves, the quicker they get out the better and I hope someone can put something together to rid this shower of hoors from OT.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.