Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 25, 2007, 12:57:48 PM
Anyone any data on how fast/far the United fans ran from the peelers in Rome?

:D ;)

magpie seanie

I see where season ticket prices are going up on average 14% at OT next season. Thanks to those f**king w**ker Glazers.

Also Roma fined more than double United for crowd trouble. Kinda shows the Italian police up a bit doesn't it?

FermPundit

big game at goodison this saturday against an inform everton side. We however have a very good away record at their place. After the morale boosting victory against Milan on Tuesday I'm more than confident that we can pick up 3 points. How does everyone else see this match going?
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 25, 2007, 11:30:57 PM
I see where season ticket prices are going up on average 14% at OT next season. Thanks to those f**king w**ker Glazers.

Also Roma fined more than double United for crowd trouble. Kinda shows the Italian police up a bit doesn't it?

So obviously some blame has been apportioned to United.......
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Square Ball

Quote from: FermPundit on April 26, 2007, 09:24:09 PM
big game at goodison this saturday against an inform everton side. We however have a very good away record at their place. After the morale boosting victory against Milan on Tuesday I'm more than confident that we can pick up 3 points. How does everyone else see this match going?

hard to know at this time, it all depends on what team Fergie puts out.

He was caught out that last time when he played Richardosn rather than Giggs, best available 11, no more slip ups
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

FermPundit

I totally agree although I've an awful feeling that Fergie might rest a few players with one eye on Wednesday's game. This would be a big mistake IMO. The best 11 players should be selected for the rest of the season.

I heard today that both Vidic and Rio may be fit for wednesday night. I can't see it myself.

Syd The Sailor

Liverpool FA Youth Cup Winners 2007........I am a bit surprised there is no one on mentioning it tonight, its just it was a fairly popular subject last week when United beat Liverpool 2-1 in the 1st Leg........

Square Ball

Fair play to the Pool, played well, end of story
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

FermPundit

us United fans are gracious in defeat and in victory!!

Syd The Sailor

magpie seanie

Well done to Liverpool, deserved it as they were the better team tonight on the evidence of what I saw. United aren't too good at them there peno shoot outs.

The big "surprise" is Popeye the sailor man being on here going on about a competition he didn't give a f**k about.

new devil

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 26, 2007, 10:23:55 PM
Liverpool FA Youth Cup Winners 2007........I am a bit surprised there is no one on mentioning it tonight, its just it was a fairly popular subject last week when United beat Liverpool 2-1 in the 1st Leg........

Why dont u f**k off back over too the rat eater thread an stay there! ur a dirty tr**p from belfast....no one cares what u have too say, bbbye  8)

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: new devil on April 27, 2007, 01:13:52 AM

no one cares what u have too say, bbbye  8)

The context you are trying to use "too" in should be spelt "to" so you are an illiterate as well as everything else.....

Norf Tyrone

Was meant to be heading to 'The Bridge' the moro, but don't have the cash. Looks like Sky Sports for me :-(

However I notice that the matches tomorrow can be viewed in split screen. Has this been offered before, and if so is it watchable?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

An Fear Rua

how often do you lads go to OT? any regulars? which boozer do you frequent etc?
Its Grim up North