Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Citys Record at home has been 1st class this season i think only Everton a few weeks ago beat them? & citys know by winning 4th place is in there hands

i'll be surprised if united get anything better than a Draw here & Chelsea should be able to win in WHL no problem maybe with a Drogba handball or something

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Boycey

I think the doom and gloom of the last couple of weeks has got to us all. The derby could be just the game to lift the spirits so bring it on. G Nev to win it in the 97th min for 9 man United after robbing Tevez on the edge of the box and running the length of field..

magpie seanie

Quote from: Boycey on April 16, 2010, 10:03:46 PM
I think the doom and gloom of the last couple of weeks has got to us all. The derby could be just the game to lift the spirits so bring it on. G Nev to win it in the 97th min for 9 man United after robbing Tevez on the edge of the box and running the length of field..

Good stuff Boycey. I'd take that! Would say the celebrations would trigger a rest for the the remainder of the season for Gary if it happened!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on April 16, 2010, 09:45:21 PM
Citys Record at home has been 1st class this season i think only Everton a few weeks ago beat them? & citys know by winning 4th place is in there hands

i'll be surprised if united get anything better than a Draw here & Chelsea should be able to win in WHL no problem maybe with a Drogba handball or something

i'll be surprised if City get anything better than a Draw here & United should be able to win at Eastlands no problem maybe with a Macheda handball or something
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

magpie seanie

An offside handball while maiming a city player with his studs and riding Bridges girlfriend with his spare appendage.

Geoff Tipps

Watched the Koln game tonight. Yer boy Tosic was the best player on the pitch. Seem to recall one of ye writing him off a few weeks ago. Could be a player if he's given a chance.

magpie seanie

The limited amount I've seen of Tosic he looked really tidy but a bit light weight. I wasn't sure he had the pace to make up for his lack of physique. He didn't get much first team time to be honest and I think worse players than him have got loads of chances. Is he on loan at Koln?

Talk of Di Maria (Benfica) coming and possibly Rossi coming back in the summer. All on borrowed money less whatever is received for Berbatov is anyone is willing to take him off United's hands. Di Maria looks an exciting prospect.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 16, 2010, 11:36:54 PM
The limited amount I've seen of Tosic he looked really tidy but a bit light weight. I wasn't sure he had the pace to make up for his lack of physique. He didn't get much first team time to be honest and I think worse players than him have got loads of chances. Is he on loan at Koln?

Talk of Di Maria (Benfica) coming and possibly Rossi coming back in the summer. All on borrowed money less whatever is received for Berbatov is anyone is willing to take him off United's hands. Di Maria looks an exciting prospect.

Yeah he's on loan there. Was impressive tonight. Never really seen him in action before. I'd be surprised if ye'd have
enough money for Di Maria.

Boycey

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 16, 2010, 11:57:03 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on April 16, 2010, 11:36:54 PM

Yeah he's on loan there. Was impressive tonight. Never really seen him in action before. I'd be surprised if ye'd have
enough money for Di Maria.

As part of their latest restructuring the Glazers have secured a rolling 50 million loan facility which can be drawn down at any stage. Add to that possible money from sales (Vidic?? Berba??) United may have 70-80 million to throw about in the summer. Glazer apologists will then point to our esteemed owners getting their wallets out when in fact it'll be all smoke and mirrors with more debt being loaded onto club..

souljaboy

I like Big Butts and I cannot lie

orangeman

United have settle for a draw - Berbatov is on.   ;)

imtommygunn

This match is rubbish. Hardly a clear cut chance the whole game :-[

orangeman

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 17, 2010, 02:23:55 PM
This match is rubbish. Hardly a clear cut chance the whole game :-[

Pure rubbish.

Given the hype in the build up, it has turned out to be very poor fare.  Hugely disappointing for both sides.

orangeman

Can you believe that end ????

Fair play to Scholes.