Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Mike Dean is Ref for tomorrows game & he's given more penaltys than any other ref this season, i wonder if united get one who will take it with rooney out?

Carrick's miss v Burnley & berba miss v everton are still fresh in my memory

Nani maybe  ???
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Archie Mitchell

Anyone watching in 3D tomorrow. Seen on Sky website that they have more venues that have the equipment to show it. http://3d.sky.com/pubfinder/

ballinaman

Take a draw in the game today. Carrick needs to be dropped cuz of his performance against Munich.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 02, 2010, 07:13:00 PM
Anyone watching in 3D tomorrow. Seen on Sky website that they have more venues that have the equipment to show it. http://3d.sky.com/pubfinder/

I'd say Gary Neville's goatee looks even more stupid in 3D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

souljaboy

I like Big Butts and I cannot lie

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ballinaman

Hoof Hearted

gary neville has to be the worst player in england at the minute. was beaten for the goal, got a yellow card, should have given a penalty way, played ferreira a mile onside there when everyone else had stepped out, etc, etc - terrible
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

stiffler

how neville stayed on the field is beyond belief!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

tyroneboi

United are having most of the ball but they have very little cutting edge. Can only see them getting a goal from a set piece or a cross into the box.

Paul Mc Graths Da

must..................stifle..............urge ...............to.......................laugh!

stiffler

Quote from: tyroneboi on April 03, 2010, 02:22:09 PM
United are having most of the ball but they have very little cutting edge. Can only see them getting a goal from a set piece or a cross into the box.

cross into box and it hits macheda!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.