Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: AFS on April 02, 2010, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 02, 2010, 12:58:49 PM
Well if true Rooney should be back for City game on April 17th & Owen Hargreaves and John O'Shea will both be back in the Squad this week

biggest disappointment with Rooney missing is he won't beat ronaldo's 42 goal tally now

two 1-0 wins for united in the next couple of games will do nicely

Really? For me it's the damage it does to United's chances of a league and/ or Champions League title.

that remains to be seen?

Great chance for the other players to prove their worth which for me they have already but now the spotlight will be on them to deliver without rooney in key games
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Well if true Rooney should be back for City game on April 17th & Owen Hargreaves and John O'Shea will both be back in the Squad this week

biggest disappointment with Rooney missing is he won't beat ronaldo's 42 goal tally now

Really? For me it's the damage it does to United's chances of a league and/ or Champions League
title.

AFS - It really depends what galaxy you inhabit though.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on April 02, 2010, 01:17:10 PM

Really? For me it's the damage it does to United's chances of a league and/ or Champions League
title.

AFS - It really depends what galaxy you inhabit though.

it's like if United were playing chelsea away with Drogba missing you think it would be a easy game without him?

& didn't Liverpool beat united without both gerrard & torres
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

With consumate ease you have missed the point again.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on April 02, 2010, 01:33:49 PM
With consumate ease you have missed the point again.

nope you missed my point AGAIN!

mountainboii

Farrandeelin

I don't think Utd will beat Chelsea on Saturday. If they do it will be one hell of a smack to Chelsea and the winner possibly will take all.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

EC Unique

What if it is a draw? (which I think it will be)

nrico2006

I think United will sneak it.  I wouldn;t be too disappointed with a draw given Arsenals week, I wouldn't have been as happy with a draw if you had asked me this time last week.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ross4life

Mike Dean is Ref for tomorrows game & he's given more penaltys than any other ref this season, i wonder if united get one who will take it with rooney out?

Carrick's miss v Burnley & berba miss v everton are still fresh in my memory

Nani maybe  ???

Archie Mitchell

Anyone watching in 3D tomorrow. Seen on Sky website that they have more venues that have the equipment to show it. http://3d.sky.com/pubfinder/

ballinaman

Take a draw in the game today. Carrick needs to be dropped cuz of his performance against Munich.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 02, 2010, 07:13:00 PM
Anyone watching in 3D tomorrow. Seen on Sky website that they have more venues that have the equipment to show it. http://3d.sky.com/pubfinder/

I'd say Gary Neville's goatee looks even more stupid in 3D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

souljaboy

I like Big Butts and I cannot lie