Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 30, 2010, 09:44:10 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 30, 2010, 09:38:22 PM
Jesus here we go, will our Wayne be ok for the World Cup

Sky Sports talking about nothing else  ::)

Out of curiosity -what would you expect them to be talking about?

If ireland were at the WC and their best player got hurt - there'd be the same reaction?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on March 30, 2010, 09:49:38 PM

Maybe the match that has just ended....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Celt_Man

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 30, 2010, 09:50:29 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on March 30, 2010, 09:49:38 PM

Maybe the match that has just ended....
ha!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Puckoon

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on March 19, 2010, 02:19:45 PM
Underestimate the Germans at your peril.  this will not be an easy tie, Bayern will be stiff opposition, they have a right bit of quality in their team.

NEVER WRITE OFF THE GERMANS.

You heard it here first.

Hate to say I told you.....no wait I Dont  ;D ;D ;D ;D  get in there Bayern.

Rooney off with a broken foot also, could it all go pear shaped for United?  Bayern where the better side, more quality than United.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on March 30, 2010, 09:54:04 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on March 19, 2010, 02:19:45 PM
Underestimate the Germans at your peril.  this will not be an easy tie, Bayern will be stiff opposition, they have a right bit of quality in their team.

NEVER WRITE OFF THE GERMANS.

You heard it here first.

Hate to say I told you.....no wait I Dont  ;D ;D ;D ;D  get in there Bayern.

Rooney off with a broken foot also, could it all go pear shaped for United?  Bayern where the better side, more quality than United.

It will be a hard run-in now I fear. I always maintained throughout the season that if anything happened to Rooney we could kiss the league goodbye. Chelsea will hammer us on Sunday now... :-[
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

orangeman

Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson: "Wayne Rooney got a kick on his ankle and we're not sure how serious it is right now. He might be out of Saturday but we'll take a look at it tomorrow."
Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson: "We just kept giving it away. Bayern were the better team and it's a disappointing performance possession-wise. They put in a big effort, but we're better than that."

new devil

Should off been beat by more..If rooney is badly injured our season is over  >:(

Ahh well it could be worse......we could be Liverpool  :D :D

orangeman

FOR SALE : DIMI BERBATOV - OFFERS CONSIDERED - NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED.

nrico2006

Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 30, 2010, 09:38:59 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YES!!!!!!

JUSTICE..............REVENGE..................and that hateful bastid rooney is hurt!

A great night for GENUINE football fans everywhere!!!

How is it a great night for GENUINE football fans everywhere?  Have you not the balls to support a team, instead coming on here jumping for joy at a player suffering an injury. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

new devil

Don't even bother nrico...hes clearly a moron

AZOffaly

Wasn't Paul McGrath one of the most loved players at United? Pity his Da hates them so much.

Kevin Moran is even more sickening to listen to when United are playing than Houghton or Beglin when Liverpool are.

He was that bad I had to switch to Sky. Seriously. But luckily I went out washing the dishes when half time was on.

I thought Bayern recovered well from the early goal and were the better team after that, although Rooney and Vidic could well have scored again for United.  Still thought Ribery, Van Bommel, That Turkish lad and even Olic really made United look uncomfortable. Add in Robben, Schweinsteiger and that a fairly serious attacking threat for next week. Although Kevin thought it was 'too easy' for United. He's funny though, he turned rabid on them when they lost, just like Houghton and Beglin on Liverpool.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern score at Old Trafford, but if Rooney is fit, and United go at them, United could easily take that defence for 3 or 4.

Paul Mc Graths Da

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 30, 2010, 10:06:54 PM
Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 30, 2010, 09:38:59 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YES!!!!!!

JUSTICE..............REVENGE..................and that hateful bastid rooney is hurt!

A great night for GENUINE football fans everywhere!!!

How is it a great night for GENUINE football fans everywhere?  Have you not the balls to support a team, instead coming on here jumping for joy at a player suffering an injury.

I'm jumping for joy because the most hateful shower of bastids in world football went down tonight...................Rooney's injury is just a bonus ;)

stiffler

Quote from: orangeman on March 30, 2010, 10:01:14 PM
Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson: "Wayne Rooney got a kick on his ankle and we're not sure how serious it is right now. He might be out of Saturday but we'll take a look at it tomorrow."
Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson: "We just kept giving it away. Bayern were the better team and it's a disappointing performance possession-wise. They put in a big effort, but we're better than that."

Purple ronnie is cracking up!! :D
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009