Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

The Worker

own goal back on the scoresheet. bout time

Norf Tyrone

Arjen Robben has suffered a calf injury and is a major doubt for Bayern's Champions League quarter-final this week.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Paul Mc Graths Da

Shocking stuff from Bolton......Dodgy own goals?  No effort expended?  It would appear the horrible manks have the chequebook out again....................

Hateful bastids.................

slow corner back

Or to put it another way, a 4-0 win away from home while resting a couple of top players and maintaining 1 st place during the title run in. Happy days ;D

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 27, 2010, 07:05:56 PM
Shocking stuff from Bolton......Dodgy own goals?  No effort expended?  It would appear the horrible manks have the chequebook out again....................

::)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

EC Unique

I'm really starting to enjoy you :D :D :D

Keep them coming you amusing fool ;D

EC Unique

Quote from: EC Unique on March 26, 2010, 04:06:31 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on March 26, 2010, 03:39:17 PM
Is Fergie going to rest Rooney anyway? I'd be totally against that idea but he's the boss. Maybe it might be his idea to wear Bolton out and bring Rooney on fresh to apply the killer blow (or if things are in hand leave him sitting). Time will tell.

I would go for this option and hope that Berb does the business. A massive 3 games follow in which we need Rooney playing in.

Thankfully it worked out!

mountainboii

Nani and Berbatov excellent today. Squad looks so much stronger when these two are playing consistently well.

Minder

Quote from: AFS on March 27, 2010, 11:36:59 PM
Nani and Berbatov excellent today. Squad looks so much stronger when these two are playing consistently well.

Are they playing consistently well ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mountainboii

Quote from: Minder on March 27, 2010, 11:39:58 PM
Quote from: AFS on March 27, 2010, 11:36:59 PM

Are they playing consistently well ?

Maybe consistently is overstating it a wee bit but they're in better form than usual. Since Christmas, Nani has had a lot more good performances than bad. Berbatov's been decent over the last couple of months too - 8 goals in his last 9 Premier League starts. His work rate seems better too.

new devil

He has been OK...Not near well enough for someone who cost 30 million....still a lazy f**ker and i have noticed this last while he does a lot off crying at team mates

Aghdavoyle

Berbatov has played consistently well this season. He generally puts in the same shift. His movement is good and his use of the ball better than anyone on the team.

Some people don't see it. but when he scores he's suddenly had a good game...

ross4life

i could come on here a praise berba & nani for how well they have  played but i think my point many weeks ago  of it's a squad game & uniteds is one of the best around is proving right  ;)

If United beat Chelsea next weekend then it's 4 points ahead of both with 5 games to go a very nice position to be in

next up it's a trip to germany and i expect at least a draw
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Paul Mc Graths Da

Quote from: EC Unique on March 27, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

I'm really starting to enjoy you :D :D :D

Keep them coming you amusing fool ;D

I wish I could say the same about you but there's nothing amusing about a racist......