Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgreenery

Portsmouth's keeper could be in with a chance also, with 1 more clean sheet doesnt he break the record for most clean sheets in 1 season??

J70

Quote from: Redgreenery on April 17, 2007, 04:59:42 PM
Portsmouth's keeper could be in with a chance also, with 1 more clean sheet doesnt he break the record for most clean sheets in 1 season??

I thought it was career total clean sheets in the Premiership?

James has been a Premiership keeper since it started.

AZOffaly

Aye, it is for total clean sheets in the premiership over his career. I think he is tied with David Seaman,

Redgreenery

Ok, I thought it was either clean sheets in a career or in a season but wasnt sure which.

Square Ball

Its the all time clean sheets one  i think it stands at 141?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

FermPundit

Lads, how do you think this game will go tonight? I hope its not a banana skin! I think we should win easily enough but it won't be a walkover.

I'll go for 2-0, home win
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Redgreenery

4-1 win for Utd.

What time is kick-off and is it been televised?

FermPundit

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Square Ball

Also on Myp2P along with the Asre v Man Shitty
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

superblues

great start 1 0 should have been 2, 8 mins played

Redgreenery

Hope Evras injury isnt going to see him out for the rest of the season, can't lose another defender.
Currently 2-0 Rooney with the pther goal. 78mins

Redgreenery

Full Time Utd 2-0 Sheff Utd. Good game, Utd didnt really have to try hard and just passed the ball around for most of the game and whenever got a chance they took it. Ronaldo was unlucky not to score tonight. Carricks goal and Rooneys were great.
So now we are 6 points in front of Chelsea, lets hope West Ham can make it stay that way tomorrow night.

new devil

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 17, 2007, 09:36:46 AM
Quote from: new devil on April 17, 2007, 03:26:03 AM
Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 16, 2007, 09:39:10 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on April 16, 2007, 09:37:33 PM
1st leg of the Youth Cup

1-2 to Man U, they were 1 down

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DONT come on here if you dont want too hear about man utd issues a##hole!!

Maybe you should heed your own advice about the Liverpool thread then.......

watch what u say... or you'll be banned! ;) 

new devil

think chelsea will drop points tonite or sunday,most exciting end too a season ever i think!

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: FermPundit on April 17, 2007, 05:59:18 PM
Lads, how do you think this game will go tonight? I hope its not a banana skin! I think we should win easily enough but it won't be a walkover.

I'll go for 2-0, home win

Good call, though it did resemble a training match for most of the game!! Might have been a little trickier if the ref had given the pen & red card to Heinze, though I thought it was a super tackle at first...it was a definate pen & red card.

The front guy Shelton give Wesley a lot of trouble. Lack of a defence may cost us!!!!! (Though Fletcher & Richardson did admirably!)