Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

"Ancelotti saying Cech is a "calf" problem not knee cruciate, a huge relief for Chelsea."

April 3rd Man united v Chelsea will have a big say on this year's title Race, as for arsenal they Are short a Drogba/rooney from winning it this year

P.S time this stupid thread title was changed

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Bensars

However they have a much easier run in

ross4life

Quote from: Bensars on February 24, 2010, 10:36:08 PM
However they have a much easier run in

maybe but They have stoke, Birmingham spurs away, all games i'm expecting them to slip up in
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

magpie seanie

Do Arsenal not always beat Spurs? Birmingham's good form has dipped considerably. Stoke on Saturday is a huge game for them alright. Stoke's exertions both physically and mentally tonight could be in Arsenal's favour. I much prefer their run in to United's, that's for sure.

ross4life

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 24, 2010, 10:48:58 PM
Do Arsenal not always beat Spurs? Birmingham's good form has dipped considerably. Stoke on Saturday is a huge game for them alright. Stoke's exertions both physically and mentally tonight could be in Arsenal's favour. I much prefer their run in to United's, that's for sure.

Did you forget the 4-4 last season? birmingham & stoke away are two of the hardiest places to win, so it's all if's buts & maybe's
time will tell but should be a good run-in

magpie seanie

Yeah and I atually watched that game so I shouldn't have forgotten it. No doubt they are tough games but they are very winnable.

It would really show the idiocy of the media (and the majority of soccer fans) if Arsenal did win it. They've been written off 3 times already this season I think?

ross4life

EC Unique

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 24, 2010, 10:26:29 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on February 24, 2010, 09:40:58 AM
Quote from: ross4life on February 23, 2010, 10:49:21 PM
Anderson gone for scan. Not serious but not great says fergie. Rio felt twinge in his back, he'll miss a couple of games

rio injured again  ::)

His world cup hopes must be light. Injuries in the back 4 this season have been a joke and have prob cost the title. :-\

I certainly wouldn't be giving up on the title just yet. Chelsea have just as many problems as United. Could be an exciting run in and I wouldn't rule out the Gunners.

Yea your right. What I should have said is without all the defensive injuries we could have been well clear at this stage.

BennyHarp

Heard on Talksport this morning that Rio Ferdinand is really struggling to overcome his injuries and may not be fit to play two games in a row (a la Ledley King and Paul McGrath) for the rest of his career. If true, this most be quite worrying for Utd with Vidic wanting away and Evans having a shocker lately!
That was never a square ball!!

Minder

Quote from: EC Unique on February 25, 2010, 09:28:19 AM
Anderson gone for scan. Not serious but not great says fergie. Rio felt twinge in his back, he'll miss a couple of games

His world cup hopes must be light. Injuries in the back 4 this season have been a joke and have prob cost the title. :-\
I certainly wouldn't be giving up on the title just yet. Chelsea have just as many problems as United. Could be an exciting run in and I wouldn't rule out the Gunners.

Yea your right. What I should have said is without all the
defensive injuries we could have been well clear at this stage.

Mmm,Might be a simplistic argument but in five of Uniteds six defeats they haven't scored.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

up tyrone

Utds injury crisis has deepened even further with the news that anderson has been ruled out for the rest of the season now that its confirmed that he tore cruciate against west ham.

johnneycool

Quote from: up tyrone on February 25, 2010, 10:33:43 AM
Utds injury crisis has deepened even further with the news that anderson has been ruled out for the rest of the season now that its confirmed that he tore cruciate against west ham.

Why? he's shite anyway.

EC Unique

Quote from: Minder on February 25, 2010, 10:22:15 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on February 25, 2010, 09:28:19 AM

Yea your right. What I should have said is without all the
defensive injuries we could have been well clear at this stage.

Mmm,Might be a simplistic argument but in five of Uniteds six defeats they haven't scored.

Simplistic indeed Minder. When you have to play 2 of your best midfielders in defence it is hard to get an attack going.

Utd have had the worst year I can think of in terms of injuries and still in with a shout.

full back

I wouldnt count Anderson as a setback as he doesnt get on.
Not nice for anyone to get injured but no real impact on the season.

Looks as though Rio is fcuked. Smalling needs to hit the ground running when he arrives at OT

johnneycool

Quote from: Boycey on February 25, 2010, 12:15:16 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on February 25, 2010, 10:35:49 AM
Quote from: up tyrone on February 25, 2010, 10:33:43 AM

Why? he's shite anyway.

Thats alright then, it doesn't matter that a young up and coming player in out for maybe 8-9 months, cause in you're opinion hes shite anyway. Classy

By the looks of him the only thing up and coming is his waistband.