Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schkite

Interesting there on Sky when they were showing the highlights of last nights game, they clocked Ronaldo's speed for the run he made for the third goal, it was the equivalent of running the 100m in 11.04 seconds(I think) apparently!

Then they said "And he had to score a goal after it, even Usain Bolt couldn't do that!"  :D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Schkite on May 06, 2009, 07:32:10 PM
Interesting there on Sky when they were showing the highlights of last nights game, they clocked Ronaldo's speed for the run he made for the third goal, it was the equivalent of running the 100m in 11.04 seconds(I think) apparently!

It's not that fast sure the women's world 100m record is 10.49.... :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Ping Pong Santa

Must say, some excellent football played last night. Looks like you have fully found your form again and at just the right time.

I really don't know how I can stomach another United Chelsea final though!

Our Nail Loney

Corn02 said to me last night that Liverpool were in better form than United

::)

His red glasses were on though, as always.

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 06, 2009, 09:45:00 PM

Awk why does he insist on wearing them? They look ridiculous.

EC Unique

never mind the red glasses he must have been on the red wine :D :D :D

StGallsGAA

Viva John Terry,
Viva John Terry,
Thought he was going to Rome
Now he's stayin at home
Viva John Terry!

corn02

Ahh one again you chose to embelish the tuth as usual. Remember what we said, over the past five years Liverpool have had better form than United in Europe? Remember? Remeber when I said that it was unquestionably United over the last two seasons? Remember?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on May 06, 2009, 11:31:28 PM

Ahh one again you chose to embelish the tuth as usual. Remember what we said, over the past five years Liverpool have had better form than United in Europe? Remember? Remeber when I said that it was unquestionably United over the last two seasons? Remember?

Nope, you said Liverpool were better than Unite in the form table, I said did this include Europe as that would be more important, you then twisted it by saying how recent?! Obviously referring to the most fortunate of CL wins in Istanbul.

ONL 1 C02 0

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 06, 2009, 11:49:29 PM

Nope, you said Liverpool were better than Unite in the form table, I said did this include Europe as that would be more important, you then twisted it by saying how recent?! Obviously referring to the most fortunate of CL wins in Istanbul.

ONL 1 C02 0

Wow ripped out huh?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on May 06, 2009, 11:51:30 PM

ONL 1 C02 0

Wow ripped out huh?

Incredibly so. Just sticking up for all the United fans out there...

Norf Tyrone

ONL 1 C02 0
Is that ONL 1 Corn 20?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

corn02

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 06, 2009, 11:55:15 PM

ONL 1 C02 0
Is that ONL 1 Corn 20?

It is Norf, but don;t let on,m he think he's having his moment.  :D

Our Nail Loney

ONL 1 C02 0
Is that ONL 1 Corn 20?

Note the space brainiacs.

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 06, 2009, 11:59:24 PM

ONL 1 C02 0
Is that ONL 1 Corn 20?

Note the space brainiacs.

Call of 2uty?