Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resdubwhite

laoislad

Not when i've a hangover the size of Liverpools trophy room ;)

resdubwhite

Make sure the Premier leage trophy is well polished.

Hang on.
1990. Oh yeah. Sorry.

THat's 17 this may. Getting awful close to 26.

superblues

an other good day Chelsea are slipping up big time

Norf Tyrone

Bad day for the Blues alright, and I believe the defence was shocking today..again.

However 6 points is far from summountable. If we can get JT back to shore things up, we should jumpstart the machine again.
United's form has to dip slightly at some point (Hopefully, but I have been saying that a while), and at the moment there is a relativally heavy reliance on Ronaldo. In addition United had 2 marginal offside goals today, and had a stupid red card decision go in their favour.

Villa v Chelsea, and Barcodes v Mancs this Monday/Tuesday will be big games. I'd be happy if coming out of there if the gap was just still 6, as Chelsea have 2 weeks to get organised prior to the next league game.

Jan 20th weekend could be a big weekend in the race.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Square Ball

Said it a few times on this thread, Park is terrible, we diddnt start to play until Giggs came on and he went off. Silvestre was rubbish as well and i think that Wes should have partnered Rio in the middle, what was Van da Sar doing going for that ball? everyone else left it as well, terrible defending all round.

all in all a good result
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

TacadoirArdMhacha

A real decisive week it looks like. Chelsea got back to within 2 points after West Ham but haven't been good enough to capitalise. A lot of play is made of the fact that United have to go to Stamford bridge, the Emirates and Anfield but even if United only picked up 3 draws they'd still hold an advantage even if Chelsea were to keep winning. United will have to go Chelsea and take a point but unless there's a big change in fortunes that's all they'll have to do.

MOURINHO ARE YA LISTENIN'?
YA BETTER KEEP OUR TROPHY GLISTENIN'
WE'LL BE BACK IN MAY
TO TAKE IT AWAY
WALKING IN A FERGIE WONDERLAND
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Farrandeelin

Despite what you say Tac, I think United will wobble at those grounds you've just mentioned. Still the goal difference is looking pretty. :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

stew

I have been a chelsea supporter all my life and hate united, i will say this though, if we don't get terry back soon we are going to implode and the league could be out of our grasp by the end of january. Terry is the glue that holds the team together and we are struggling against mediocre teams just because they have pace up front.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

superblues

think you are right about terry but what happens if he is out for a month and if drogba get hurt who is going to score the goals only for him this last month it would be over now

Square Ball

Hello!!!

note title of the thread, start a Chelsea one  ;)

Square Ball

Man Utd
01 Van der Sar
02 Neville
05 Ferdinand
15 Vidic
03 Evra
07 Ronaldo
24 Fletcher
18 Scholes
11 Giggs
08 Rooney
09 Saha

Team for today, pity about Fletcher and i hope we play 4-4-2.

Square Ball

Start with the obvious, Park is pathetic, end of story, does he have incriminating photos of Fergie?. we need to take alot more of our chances and hopefully Larson will help with this. Rooney, i have no idea what he has been doing recently, again another average performance from him.

More firsts against us, first goal of the season for Milner and first goal ever by Edgar.