Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Some gamble on that Danish striker Hojlund from Atalanta for 72 million pounds. They must really believe in him as he is really unproven at this stage.

nrico2006

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on July 31, 2023, 10:03:57 AM
You got a Haaland knock off from Wish.com and you know it

Sancho on the verge of going back to Dortmund at one stage there
Maguire bought for 86 and West Ham bidding 20  ;D

Talk of bringing back in Jonny Evans to shore up the defence

Casemiro hit and miss

McFred still lingering about even after horrors shows for years now

Rashford filling the togs when he's most needed

Yous are in a great place alright. I'm happy enough where arsenal are

Casemiro hit or miss? What are you on!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

statto

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 03, 2023, 07:22:03 AM
Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on July 31, 2023, 10:03:57 AM
You got a Haaland knock off from Wish.com and you know it

Sancho on the verge of going back to Dortmund at one stage there
Maguire bought for 86 and West Ham bidding 20  ;D

Talk of bringing back in Jonny Evans to shore up the defence

Casemiro hit and miss

McFred still lingering about even after horrors shows for years now

Rashford filling the togs when he's most needed

Yous are in a great place alright. I'm happy enough where arsenal are

Casemiro hit or miss? What are you on!
Wouldn't agree on Rashford either he was a 1 man attack at times last year.  Without seeing any of Hojlund he's bound to be a significant upgrade on big Wout!

snoopdog

Heading to the aviva tomorrow. The kids could be gutted if a 2nd string turn up. Poor form if they do that. The tickets weren't cheap
I paid 50 for adult and 20 each for the kids.  No one paid to watch maguire lindelof mctominay fred etc. They really want to see Rashford Casemiro Bruno garnacho.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: snoopdog on August 05, 2023, 08:14:43 PM
Heading to the aviva tomorrow. The kids could be gutted if a 2nd string turn up. Poor form if they do that. The tickets weren't cheap
I paid 50 for adult and 20 each for the kids.  No one paid to watch maguire lindelof mctominay fred etc. They really want to see Rashford Casemiro Bruno garnacho.

Who played today.. if you are going to spend money save and do it at Old Trafford
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Square Ball

Said on mutv that basically if you played today not be playing in Dublin tomorrow.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

snoopdog

When this game was released there was no game the day before at OT. When I saw the OT game I was hoping he might do 1 half on each day for the full team.  I'm only going for the kids. I usually wouldn't waste my time for a friendly for this reason.  I will have to try to get them to Old Trafford this season so. Was planning the Midweek Dec game v Chelsea but the young lad has exams that week.

Aaron Boone

Should still be a few big names including the new striker. But it smells of poor form by United.

The team they played v Wrexham in San Diego was the weakest of all and local fans had paid top dollar for that game. 

snoopdog

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 06, 2023, 08:13:44 AM
Should still be a few big names including the new striker. But it smells of poor form by United.

The team they played v Wrexham in San Diego was the weakest of all and local fans had paid top dollar for that game.
New lad is injured. Who knows they might bring rashford or bruno for a 20 minute cameo.  I won't ever do q friendly again. My last one was utd v Sampdoria but they brought the full team to that.

jcpen

Why aren't United playing in the Charity Shield today? I always thought it was the League winners vs the Cup winners and seeing as United were runners up in the Cup I assumed it would be them rather than Arsenal would play in it.
NEUTRAL

mrdeeds

Quote from: jcpen on August 06, 2023, 10:28:29 AM
Why aren't United playing in the Charity Shield today? I always thought it was the League winners vs the Cup winners and seeing as United were runners up in the Cup I assumed it would be them rather than Arsenal would play in it.

Always when team does double league runners up play in it.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 05, 2023, 09:55:56 PM

Who played today.. if you are going to spend money save and do it at Old Trafford

Starting team yesterday against Lens.

Onana; Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Shaw; Casemiro, Mount; Antony, Fernandes, Garnacho Rashford

None of them even named on the bench today so that team will start the opening Premier league game against Wolves next weekend.

snoopdog

Enjoyable enough at times yesterday. Pellistri is an exciting player. Fernandez looks prospect. Sancho had a good 1st half. Those fans booing maguire was poor form. We all know Harry isn't up to it but he redeemed himself with the assist.

BrotherMore6592

Disappointing for Irish fans but anyone expecting a multi national corporation worth billions to have any sentiment for fans would be deluded. Pre season games are now about enhancing the franchise , a complete money spinner, not about the football at all. Hard work is done behind the scenes in training before first league game

trailer

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on August 07, 2023, 10:50:00 AM

Disappointing for Irish fans but anyone expecting a multi national corporation worth billions to have any sentiment for fans would be deluded. Pre season games are now about enhancing the franchise , a complete money spinner, not about the football at all. Hard work is done behind the scenes in training before first league game

Poor enough game I thought. We didn't even get to see McFred. Maguire has no luck now at this stage. Liked the look of Hannibal, had plenty of urgency and tried to make things happen when he came on. Pellistri took his goal well. 3rd string team all the same. Fans treated like shit.