Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: new devil on December 23, 2007, 10:24:39 PM
Right enough lads O'Shea is pure shit...hes the only united player who wouldn't make any of the others premiership teams

Bollocks, he would all but a couple of teams. Do you think Fergusoin has him out there for the good of his health?

He is not great but have you seen some of these tubes in the premiership? O'Shea is probablky better than 15% of the players out there.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

new devil

Quote from: stew on December 23, 2007, 11:29:28 PM
Right enough lads O'Shea is pure shit...hes the only united player who wouldn't make any of the others premiership teams

Bollocks, he would all but a couple of teams. Do you think Fergusoin has him out there for the good of his health?

He is not great but have you seen some of these tubes in the premiership? O'Shea is probablky better than 15% of the players out there.

NICE...sorry that was my opinion...thats right sure your an expert because you coach womens soccer... ::) ::) ::)

stew

Quote from: new devil on December 23, 2007, 11:38:18 PM
Quote from: stew on December 23, 2007, 11:29:28 PM

NICE...sorry that was my opinion...thats right sure your an expert because you coach womens soccer... ::) ::) ::)

O'Shea  is playing on one of the best clubs teams in the world and I think a lot of players in the premiership would struggle at united. He has been something of a talisman at times and he has scored some very important goals for them and he would start on most premiership teams because of his versatility.
I never claimed to be an expert but I was a handy enough player and have been involved in coaching for many years, I understand the game and know that you have offered very little up to justify your comments on O'Shea.

You are also a patronising bollocks and you seem to think your shite dont stink. :o
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

new devil

Who is it you support?? I support united and watch EVER game and see ever touch John O'Shea takes (or doesn't take) so i think
i am in a better position to judge him....but thats just my opinion. And my shite does stink..especially today after a feed of pints last night ;)

Merry Christmas Stew :) :)

whyarerefssobad

west ham today they have gave us a hard time over this last couple off years hope fergi goes full strength today
always look on the bright side

The Real Laoislad

Is it still only a two horse race for the title lads  ;D ;D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Chelsea only 4 behind now Liverpool have two games in hand....
But sure it's only a two horse race isn't it new devil  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

inisceithleann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 29, 2007, 05:10:46 PM

Don't speak too soon, I'm waiting for Liverpool's collapse. Remind me, how many years is it since Liverpool won the championship?  ;D
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: inisceithleann on December 29, 2007, 05:14:47 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 29, 2007, 05:10:46 PM

Don't speak too soon, I'm waiting for Liverpool's collapse. Remind me, how many years is it since Liverpool won the championship?  ;D

17 years but there's a long way to go before they reach 26 years  :D
Im not saying Liverpool will win the league but i found it laughable that some posters were crowing about it being a two horse race at the start of December
You'll Never Walk Alone.

inisceithleann

It may still be, neither Liverpool nor Chelsea have United's consistency (granted today was a blip). Benitez' record against the other top 3 is shocking, and I'm afraid that will be their downfall yet again.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

FermPundit

This is the most open title race in years. Any of the top 8 or so sides are capable of beating each other. United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal are dropping points on a regular basis. This one is going right down to the wire!

Why Fergie decided to rest Rooney today with a home tie against Birmingham City on New Year's day. Strange!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: inisceithleann on December 29, 2007, 05:19:01 PM
It may still be, neither Liverpool nor Chelsea have United's consistency (granted today was a blip). Benitez' record against the other top 3 is shocking, and I'm afraid that will be their downfall yet again.

Your right it may still be but saying it is at this time of the year with half the games still left to play is ridiculous in my opinion
You'll Never Walk Alone.