Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Lots of chat of PP heading out the door, Rabiot coming the other way if he goes back to Juve?

What do you make the Saul Niguez story, another player using the club to raise their profile or something more serious?

Maroon Manc

Quote from: NAG1 on June 03, 2020, 08:30:05 AM
Lots of chat of PP heading out the door, Rabiot coming the other way if he goes back to Juve?

What do you make the Saul Niguez story, another player using the club to raise their profile or something more serious?

Bring in Sancho & Grealish and another centre mid and get rid of Pogba, Lingard & Pereira and I'd be delighted with that. I can't see United going near Rabiot based on what I've read on him, he's troubled.

Keeping Ighalo on until the end of January is a good move, he's had a great impact so far and adds something different.

As for Saul, I'd be amazed if he ended up at OT.

NAG1

Quote from: Maroon Manc on June 03, 2020, 10:30:04 AM

Bring in Sancho & Grealish and another centre mid and get rid of Pogba, Lingard & Pereira and I'd be delighted with that. I can't see United going near Rabiot based on what I've read on him, he's troubled.

Keeping Ighalo on until the end of January is a good move, he's had a great impact so far and adds something different.

MM you really think he is up to the level?
I'm not convinced maybe havent seen enough of him but just doesnt see to be a fit for me, maybe I am wrong.

tiempo

Quote from: NAG1 on June 03, 2020, 12:17:41 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on June 03, 2020, 10:30:04 AM

MM you really think he is up to the level?
I'm not convinced maybe havent seen enough of him but just doesnt see to be a fit for me, maybe I am wrong.

Easily good enough. Reminiscent of Roberto Baggio.

Has shown he can do plenty when carrying a team. At his best when given responsibility but also needs support.

Ideally plays pretty free and given licence to take the ball off defenders deep as well as wait for a bit of supply further up the odd time, playing with that freedom he'd be a hard man for the opposition to manage.

If they put him on the wing or just expect him to be a player for the final third it'll be a waste. Look forward to see him stepping up, great player to watch.

Farrandeelin

What channels are the rest of Utd's premier league games on?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Boycey

The 1st 3 league games are on Sky and the cup quarter final is on BBC on a Sat evening. 

An Watcher

I don't have skysports, just the basic sky package but someone said I'll be able to watch them as they're free?

Boycey

I think Amazon have announced the four games they have are free, as are the four BBC ones obviously the others are down to the discretion of Sky and BT and I've not seen/read anything about them being free to air.

Milltown Row2

Would it be a bad idea to pipe some crowd noise into the grounds?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

MayoBuck

The Sky Pick channel have some of the games and that's available on virgin media and I presume all sky packages. Everton v Liverpool, man utd v Sheffield Utd and Brighton v man Utd are on that before the end of June.

Boycey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 07, 2020, 04:12:51 PM

Saw a bit of Union Berlin and Schalke earlier there was piped noise and the commentator said that it would be available in Prem League as an option whatever that meant..

I guess it means tv company add it rather than it being in the ground?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on June 07, 2020, 05:02:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 07, 2020, 04:12:51 PM

Saw a bit of Union Berlin and Schalke earlier there was piped noise and the commentator said that it would be available in Prem League as an option whatever that meant..

I guess it means tv company add it rather than it being in the ground?

How did it sound? The only game I saw at the start of this was awful as a spectator sport
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

An Watcher

Apparently yer man from Escape to Victory is being lined up for the job. And the crowd are going wild!