Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser soze

Seanie you are constantly going on about giving these guys a run of games as if it is the panacea for all of Utd's problems. When in fact that opposite is the truth. Having to turn to these 2 lads as a solution is a revelation of hows poor Utd's squad is, they would not get anywhere the best 11 in any of the other top squads in England let alone Europe.

Hasn't Rashford played more minutes than any other young lad of his age anyway.

nrico2006

I would love to see Rashford and Martial given the chances that Sanches has got.  Game after game without doing a thing. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

GJL

Quote from: Keyser soze on September 21, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
Seanie you are constantly going on about giving these guys a run of games as if it is the panacea for all of Utd's problems. When in fact that opposite is the truth. Having to turn to these 2 lads as a solution is a revelation of hows poor Utd's squad is, they would not get anywhere the best 11 in any of the other top squads in England let alone Europe.

As a winger... Not his preferred position

Look what he is doing for England!

Keyser soze

Quote from: GJL on September 21, 2018, 12:32:42 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on September 21, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

As a winger... Not his preferred position

Look what he is doing for England!

He is a bit part player for England sure.

Maroon Manc

Its going to be difficult for Rashford to play up front with the from of Lukaku plus he offers more to the team than Rashford; I'd like to see Lukaku play out wide right to see how he'd get on, he played their for Belgium against Brazil in the world cup and was very impressive.

nrico2006

As mentioned, you only have to look at how Rashford can deliver when he plays through the middle as opposed to being played as a winger.  No point in not giving him a chance in his preferred position.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Maroon Manc on September 21, 2018, 01:36:41 PM
Its going to be difficult for Rashford to play up front with the from of Lukaku plus he offers more to the team than Rashford; I'd like to see Lukaku play out wide right to see how he'd get on, he played their for Belgium against Brazil in the world cup and was very impressive.
Lukaku was probably the worst United player the other night with the first touch of a elephant. For a striker in form he missed straightforward chances against Spurs and Brighton that ended up proving very costly.

Nothing easy tomorrow against Wolves who are a good footballing side, they already drew with Man City and won't fear this game as the Old Trafford fear factor is gone since Ferguson retired.

Boycey

Jeez lads Rashford is TWENTY, his development is being handled pretty well by Mourinho, United and England, at the same age Kane was just back from loan at Norwich.. Currently Rashford is not capable of leading the line at a top club but IF he is good enough it'll happen for him..

magpie seanie

Quote from: Boycey on September 21, 2018, 04:07:31 PM
Jeez lads Rashford is TWENTY, his development is being handled pretty well by Mourinho, United and England, at the same age Kane was just back from loan at Norwich.. Currently Rashford is not capable of leading the line at a top club but IF he is good enough it'll happen for him..

For fucks sake. Such rubbish.

Boycey

Such is your Myopia about Jose you will probably have a go with him about not picking Rashers tomorrow  ;)

Boycey

Fergie back at OT today for 1st time since his illness 8)

stiffler

We've got the special one - sing the Wolverhampton fans.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

trailer

A draw at home to Wolves. f**k me. If I was Jose I'd never show my face in public again. A bluffer. A cod. A joke manager.

From the Bunker

The gas thing is that despite sh1te results they lie 5th in the table!

Cunny Funt

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 22, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
The gas thing is that despite sh1te results they lie 5th in the table!
8 point gap from last to first looking up or over their shoulders? As i said before the season started 5th at best is where i expect United to finish this season and nothing i have seen in the opening 6 games to change my mind.

Wolves well organized and fully deserved their draw today they are club moving in the right direction.