Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

I thought there were rules on this board about trolling on issues such as this.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 07, 2018, 05:21:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 03:48:39 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 07, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 01:46:36 PM
Quote from: Asal Mor on February 07, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
To me Bobby seems a very private person and wouldnt talk much about it, that shouldn't be a bad reflection on what he should say or didnt say
By being on the payroll and attending that farce without comment on what was done by the club to his team mates, he's condoning it, regardless of what his private thoughts might be.

North Antrim hound hits the nail on the head regarding the contrast between Gregg's actions and Charlton's.

Charlton had many payrolls before going back to Utd in the position he is in now, being there is part of job and as a mark of respect for collegues friends and loved ones. Saying he condoned the actions of what the owners did or didnt do is daft

But you are looking for an angle on this, that's really is strange, but sure carry on

Anyones angle including myself on this subject doesn't hold much interest outside this board 
But Harry Greggs angle I would take on board all day long
I think he earned the right to speak about what happened on the day and what happened to the injured players afterwards
I seen pictures last night of the ceremony, there is Charlton sitting in the front Row with murhino,ferguson and Gregg is behind them. Chances are he didn't want to sit with them, we can only guess why.
With all his traits he comes across as a man of principles and certainly cut from a different cloth.

Then why did Harry go? Sitting in the front row means? and you assume Harry didn't want to sit beside them based on?

Bobby and the rest of the survivors also have talked about their experience. Had they have been in the position Harry was in they would have also dragged their friends out of a plane.

Jesus is it that hard for you?

No it's hard for you
Tell you what don't take my word or opinion on the subject at all
Go read his f..king book
At least you will be as well informed
Why do you focus on what Imm saying instead of what one of the survivors said

Jesus how hard could that be

Watch a documentary with Harry in it, and he doesn't come across like that at all! Now calm yourself before you have a fit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Asal Mor

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 07, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
It's my opinion. Can you not see any hypocrisy in the commemorations?

Syferus

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 07, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Only here could the 60th anniversary of the Muinich air disaster be let turn into this shîtshow.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Syferus on February 07, 2018, 06:24:36 PM
Quote from: Asal Mor on February 07, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Only here could the 60th anniversary of the Muinich air disaster be let turn into this shîtshow.

I hope your not including my post in that
If so explain yourself
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Over the Bar

Whilst there may be a place and time to debate what happened following Munich, it's not on the anniversary itself.  ::)

Milltown Row2

That Utd team needs to play as a team! No urgency in that team! Best player on pitch was Jonjo Shelvey... Martial could have won the game on his own and the Newcastle keeper was outstanding!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Some miss by Sanchez! Atom would have scored it.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

GJL

The goal came as a result of a dive by Smalling. Not Utd standard anymore.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GJL on February 11, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
The goal came as a result of a dive by Smalling. Not Utd standard anymore.

Came from people not picking up players and allowing free headers in the box!

StGallsGAA

Once again United can't come from behind and totally incapable of unlocking a defence.  In serious need of a playmaker.  A much as I like Mata we need someone more in the class of Ozil. Chelsea and Liverpool games now looking even bigger.  Unleash hell!

NAG1

The defence was unlocked enough, Martial has a one on one to basically kill the game was way too casual, he sticks that and it's a different game.
Lukaku was better holding it up but when you don't have the support runners from mid field I.e. Lingard and Pogba to join in it means for very little.
Pogba should never have started clearly injured how he lasted so long is beyond me. Alexis has to play centrally and if that means Lingard goes to the wing then fair enough.
Poor display but the players should have worked this one out themselves, it is becoming clear that playing  Smalling and Jones together is no longer workable.

Kidder81

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 11, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
Once again United can't come from behind and totally incapable of unlocking a defence.  In serious need of a playmaker.  A much as I like Mata we need someone more in the class of Ozil. Chelsea and Liverpool games now looking even bigger.  Unleash hell!

It's better than Moyes & LVG

#allthatmatters

screenexile

Quote from: Kidder81 on February 11, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

It's better than Moyes & LVG

#allthatmatters

Great to see the moral superiority United fans once had disappearing year after year as they realise their club is not more special than any other!!

#josein

thewobbler

I'd say what United need is to stop buying players for a couple of windows and instead to see if try can coach the £0.5bn of accumulated talent into a winning team.