Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Of all people to be complaining about the media!!!!

trileacman

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 27, 2016, 10:41:05 PM
First world problems. I'm sure he can afford a driver to take him to a restaurant and back. I'd also be fairly sure the grub at the training ground is better than your average canteen.

He's a f**king con man.

Still pity him. What you mean to say is that if he wants to leave the house he needs a guardian like he's a 8 year old. That's not a first world problem, a first world problem is when your Iphone dies halfway through the day.

f**k I wouldn't like to live in a world for I couldn't just fcuk off when I wanted for a bag of chips.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

seafoid

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 27, 2016, 10:41:05 PM
First world problems. I'm sure he can afford a driver to take him to a restaurant and back. I'd also be fairly sure the grub at the training ground is better than your average canteen.

He's a f**king con man.
If he is a prisoner in the hotel and he can't even get out for a walk without being hounded by the paps it is not a good situation.
The image he cultivates is like what Dunphy does. It's part of the circus. He has rights as a human to good health.

Aaron Boone

Jose should move to Wilmslow or those posh suburbs all the players live in. Crazy he still in a hotel months later.

tiempo

Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 28, 2016, 06:13:43 AM
Jose should move to Wilmslow or those posh suburbs all the players live in. Crazy he still in a hotel months later.

He's not being forced to live in the hotel, he could move to a quiet gated apartment setup in 24/48hrs any time of his choosing. He is maintaining the status quo in case of a poor run of results where he needs to put out a soundbite to deflect the attention from the on field selection and performances. He has used the excuse now and can't use it again, expect him to be moving pad any time soon. Very calculated and utterly odious individual.

seafoid

Princess Diana died during a paparazzi chase. It's not my little pony. Pictures of Mourinho lashing out would be very lucrative.

Maroon Manc

All very well timed from Mourinho to deflect attention from the team after a shocking performance, it appears to have worked.

As for Carrick I want to see him saved for certain games, I hope we don't see him until Swansea away a week on Sunday.

under the bar

I can't believe we are still talking about wrapping Carrick in cotton wool until big games.  We were doing that in Fergie's last year ffs.

BenDover

These fellas are looked after by the very best if he can't manage 1-2 games a week even at the age of 35 Utd should be looking at someone else. I'm a big fan of Carrick's and there's no doubt Utd are a better side with him in it but the team needs to start winning games and for that I believe he needs to be playing regardless of the opposition.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Maroon Manc on October 28, 2016, 11:10:27 AM
All very well timed from Mourinho to deflect attention from the team after a shocking performance, it appears to have worked.

As for Carrick I want to see him saved for certain games, I hope we don't see him until Swansea away a week on Sunday.

Nail on the head MM in both instances. Jose is a total con artist, a master of playing the media and people. Seems many have bought this ludicrous sob story.

It might be worrying that Carrick is so important at this late stage of his career but it's a fact. Replacing him is priority number 1.

In good news did I hear Koenan spoke about a possible return to Goodison for "once a blue"? Hopefully it happens before he gets 3. More goals.

Milltown Row2

Fair play Burnley they dig in really well and Utd did everything but score.. enjoyable game bar the result!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

Ibrahimovic is a tube picking up a massive pension, he should be plying his trade in the US or Qatar. Should be dropped after missing a bagful again today.

STREET FIGHTER

Captain Obvious

Burnley rode their luck throughout, one of the most one sided 0-0 games I have ever watched. Two former Manchester United players Heaton,Keane were very good for Burnley.

stiffler

Utd fans blaming Rooney a month ago for Utds poor form now blaming Zlatan 😂
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009