Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

It shows how crap Liverpool have been under Klopp that they are behind this terrible Utd team

J70

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 10, 2016, 08:41:37 PM
Just as well I can't watch it. Played off the park it seems.

But you've got a world class keeper, which could be the difference, as utterly shit as United have been so far.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Referee after the penalty gave Utd five soft frees.... 73% possession for Liverpool, Utd will tire chasing ball, my prediction of 3-1 will be a decent result at this rate
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ballinaman

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

StGallsGAA

Says a lot for the performance when United have made 3 subs and Depay is still on the field... ::)

ballinaman

cicfada

Is it wrong to hope that fellaini gets sent off. In the circumstances 2-0 is not too bad. Pool shucks have won 3 or 4 nil. All to do now!

ballinaman

Quote from: cicfada on March 10, 2016, 09:53:50 PM
Is it wrong to hope that fellaini gets sent off. In the circumstances 2-0 is not too bad. Pool shucks have won 3 or 4 nil. All to do now!
He clipped Can off the ball there at the end...did his best to get sent off.

Jeepers Creepers

As bad as I've seen Utd play. And there's been plenty in recent times to choose from.

cicfada

If Van gaal is gone as a result, then how bad? Mother of god they had nothing to offer tonight . Only for de gea? You could see them being better but can anyone name anything remotely close to a team for the return match?

Milltown Row2

Utd had a spell in second half where they at least attacked!! Liverpool kept their concentration (strangely) for 90 mins.... 4-0 would have been a fairer result

highorlow

The bigger question for the soccery MinU fans is will LVG last as long as the rest of the season?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go