Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

What does that have to do with it?

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

beer baron

Cracking transfer window once more. Spunked a fortune on some random French kid and the fun story(though  probably bull) is that we turned down the opportunity to buy Reus  ???

laoislad

Quote from: beer baron on September 01, 2015, 06:50:32 PM
Cracking transfer window once more. Spunked a fortune on some random French kid and the fun story(though  probably bull) is that we turned down the opportunity to buy Reus  ???
Yeah but fcuk it sure, at least ye got Pedro,Neymar,Muller and Bale.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

beer baron

Milltown Row2

Real have admitted not sending details in on time 'Pressing the button' as they said... Ah well but id be worried that Utd would have a smaller panel, hopefully no injuries
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GJL

Utd now have only 3 strikers. 2 of them 19.  :o

You'll win nothing with kids!

Maroon Manc

We look a bit light up front but I'd rather Wilson get his chance ahead of the likes of Hernandez, RVP and Falcao. I've seen a lot of Wilson over the last few years and I'll be very surprised if he doesn't become an important member of the first team squad in the next few years.

All of a sudden we've had a shambolic transfer window even though their was no mention of this last week and we're in a better position this week with De Gea staying and swapping Hernandez whom I was desperate to get rid of for Martial who is one of Europe's most promising youngsters.

We've not got enough to challenge for the title unless Martial and Wilson both really step up in the next few week which is probably unlikely but you never know. Realistically City look like they'll walk the title, I do think we've got enough to finish second given Arsenal haven't strengthened that much and Cheslea have gone backwards. If we were to finish 2nd, win either the FA or a League Cup and get to the last 8 of the European Cup this season will have been a success.

stew

Quote from: GJL on September 01, 2015, 08:38:58 PM

LVG is pure ket..................... A spoofer of the highest order, I look at the business Pellegrini has done compared to LVG and the united boss has been found wanting.

I do not think LVG will be at United come seasons end, he cannot get along with the players and he seems to be building for a future he will have no part of, the man is vastly overrated at this stage of his career.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Maroon Manc on September 01, 2015, 08:54:58 PM

We've not got enough to challenge for the title unless Martial and Wilson both really step up in the next few week which is probably unlikely but you never know. Realistically City look like they'll walk the title, I do think we've got enough to finish second given Arsenal haven't strengthened that much and Cheslea have gone backwards. If we were to finish 2nd, win either the FA or a League Cup and get to the last 8 of the European Cup this season will have been a success.

Copying for future reference!!!

gallsman

Quote from: Maroon Manc on September 01, 2015, 08:54:58 PM
We look a bit light up front but I'd rather Wilson get his chance ahead of the likes of Hernandez, RVP and Falcao. I've seen a lot of Wilson over the last few years and I'll be very surprised if he doesn't become an important member of the first team squad in the next few years.

All of a sudden we've had a shambolic transfer window even though their was no mention of this last week and we're in a better position this week with De Gea staying and swapping Hernandez whom I was desperate to get rid of for Martial who is one of Europe's most promising youngsters.

Interesting. I've seen him a good bit too and think the exact opposite.

StGallsGAA

QuoteQuote from: Maroon Manc on Today at 08:54:58 PM

Interesting. I've seen him a good bit too and think the exact opposite.

Well since United only have 3 strikers on their books this season, you'll both get the chance to prove one another wrong.  How about a £100 wager between you to make it interesting?  I'll even hold the money 😉

StGallsGAA

Lol!  Someone has too much time on their hands!

magpie seanie

Quote from: stew on September 01, 2015, 08:58:10 PM
Quote from: GJL on September 01, 2015, 08:38:58 PM

LVG is pure ket..................... A spoofer of the highest order, I look at the business Pellegrini has done compared to LVG and the united boss has been found wanting.

I do not think LVG will be at United come seasons end, he cannot get along with the players and he seems to be building for a future he will have no part of, the man is vastly overrated at this stage of his career.

Stew - that's a ridiculous comparison. Pellegrini has an established squad, one of the best in Europe, that only needed a couple of addition plus getting their heads out of their holes.

Van Gaal is rebuilding a club left in shite by Ferguson (and to some extent Moyes).