Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

rodney trotter

Re bb, dont watch much Russian football but what about Alan Dzagoev of CSkA, was a brilliant talent a few years ago at international level. It will be interesting to see how he does in the WC

beer baron

Good man Rodney he scored a few goals in the Euros didn't he?I was trying to remember his name just the other day and couldn't think of it when i was trying to work out a decent e/w bet for 1st goalscorer at the World cup and thought a Russian player would fit the bill with such a poor group. I'd be presuming it'll be Kerzhakov up front with him in behind but i'll wait for a few friendlies because i wouldn't have seen them at all in qualifying, i did hear Arshavins been left out so Capello's surely trying to avoid having any disruptive players in there which can only be a good thing.

johnneycool

Quote from: rodney trotter on May 23, 2014, 01:37:49 PM
It was Moyes who began tracking Kroos, and been constanly linked since. Van Gaal said on the Radio yesterday he wasn't interested in a player who is coming for the money.

Utd clearly were interested in Thiago - there wasn't much chance of getting him when Pep stepped and made a bid, as he worked with him at Barca

Why else would they want to play for Utd, pride in the AON jersey or whoever it is sponsors them this week?

beer baron

Quote from: johnneycool on May 23, 2014, 02:26:01 PM
It was Moyes who began tracking Kroos, and been constanly linked since. Van Gaal said on the Radio yesterday he wasn't interested in a player who is coming for the money.

Utd clearly were interested in Thiago - there wasn't much chance of getting him when Pep stepped and made a bid, as he worked with him at Barca

Why else would they want to play for Utd, pride in the AON jersey or whoever it is sponsors them this week?

For the weather

rodney trotter

Maybe to play for a big club - they are not suddendly Accrington Stanley after one poor season. The fact that they are not in Europe won't help, but its just one season and can easily get back there next season and indeed challenge for the league without European football next year.

Dzagoev did score a few in the Euros, he destroyed Ireland in the aviva in the qualifiers - was good in the Cl around then too. I was surprised that he hasn't been taken by any big name clubs since then

laoislad

Quote from: rodney trotter on May 23, 2014, 03:07:43 PM

Maybe to play for a big club - they are not suddendly Accrington Stanley after one poor season. The fact that they are not in Europe won't help, but its just one season and can easily get back there next season and indeed challenge for the league without European football next year.

Dzagoev did score a few in the Euros, he destroyed Ireland in the aviva in the qualifiers - was good in the Cl around then too. I was surprised that he hasn't been taken by any big name clubs since then
Like Borussia Mönchengladbach?

rodney trotter

EC Unique

Evra has signed 12 extension. Good news.

Keepthefaith93

EC Unique

Quote from: Keepthefaith93 on May 23, 2014, 06:31:21 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 23, 2014, 06:28:48 PM
Evra has signed 12 extension. Good news.

You think so?

Well I'm hoping it will be to have back up for Shaw.

Gabriel_Hurl

laoislad

I won't believe it until the 3 cousins tell us it's true!

EC Unique