Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 19, 2014, 02:04:51 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on March 19, 2014, 01:37:17 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 19, 2014, 01:03:31 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on March 19, 2014, 12:05:16 PM
Starting to think that way as well. I REALLY wanted Moyes to succeed but it is looking like the job of managing the biggest club in the world is beyond him. In fairness the job would be beyond most. If he has to go I would like it to be sooner rather than later to give the new manager as much time as possible to prepare for the transfer window and next season. The only consolation is that Utd have probably bottomed out at this stage and can only get better. If anything is to be learned it is that a club that is used to winning and has players that are used to winning needs a manager that has experience of winning.

Utd. are not the biggest club in the world. Real Madrid are the most valuable club in the world and Bayern Munich top the "Football Club World Rankings".

Depends on what you definition of 'biggest is'

Utd have the biggest fanbase in the world.

Not really that important. The fact remains that Utd have proven too big for Moyes.

Often wonder where this figure comes from.

On facebook the numbers who follow each club (I assume they are fans) is roughly;

Barca - 58 million
Madrid - 54 million
United - 43 million
Chelsea - 25 million
Arsenal - 22 million
AC Milan - 20 million
Bayern - 17 million
Liverpool - 16 million
Juve - 10 million
Man City - 10 million.

Facebook! ;D ;D ;D

Where all good research is done.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: EC Unique on March 19, 2014, 03:21:43 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 19, 2014, 02:04:51 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on March 19, 2014, 01:37:17 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 19, 2014, 01:03:31 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on March 19, 2014, 12:05:16 PM
Starting to think that way as well. I REALLY wanted Moyes to succeed but it is looking like the job of managing the biggest club in the world is beyond him. In fairness the job would be beyond most. If he has to go I would like it to be sooner rather than later to give the new manager as much time as possible to prepare for the transfer window and next season. The only consolation is that Utd have probably bottomed out at this stage and can only get better. If anything is to be learned it is that a club that is used to winning and has players that are used to winning needs a manager that has experience of winning.

Utd. are not the biggest club in the world. Real Madrid are the most valuable club in the world and Bayern Munich top the "Football Club World Rankings".

Depends on what you definition of 'biggest is'

Utd have the biggest fanbase in the world.

Not really that important. The fact remains that Utd have proven too big for Moyes.

Often wonder where this figure comes from.

On facebook the numbers who follow each club (I assume they are fans) is roughly;

Barca - 58 million
Madrid - 54 million
United - 43 million
Chelsea - 25 million
Arsenal - 22 million
AC Milan - 20 million
Bayern - 17 million
Liverpool - 16 million
Juve - 10 million
Man City - 10 million.

Facebook! ;D ;D ;D

Where all good research is done.

United's claims of followers is all pie in the sky.

Ffs sure I follow Liverpool, Bayern, Inter, PSG, Dortmund, Barcrlona and Melbourne on facebook.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

johnneycool

van Gaal hooring himself after the summer, would he go to wet and windy Manchester or is white hart lane the place to be for him?

Carmen Stateside

Is United playing champions league tonight?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 19, 2014, 07:26:17 PM
Is United playing champions league tonight?

For the last time in a while I fear, I predict this team will win also
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

1-0 I reckon. Won't be enough.

Carmen Stateside

This Greek outfit are poor 4-0 united

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Liverpool would be 5 up at this stage.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Lead wiped out in first half. If Manchester United go through how important will those DeGea saves be?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on March 19, 2014, 08:30:06 PM
Liverpool would be 5 up at this stage.

Had they been in the Champions league ;)

With them being champions this year they should walk it next year

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Jonah

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 19, 2014, 08:33:20 PM
Lead wiped out in first half. If Manchester United go through how important will those DeGea saves be?
Are you asking or telling?

Go home ref

Quote from: Minder on March 19, 2014, 08:35:23 PM
Moyes job safe now

Its not over yet Man Utd have coughed up 2 great chances to an absolutely putrid outfit