Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Tony Baloney

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 27, 2013, 12:30:02 AM
Quote from: trileacman on October 27, 2013, 12:23:22 AM
:( Can't wipe me ass with a pdf.
Is an exceptional point  ;D

You can always print it off then wipe your ass
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Januzaj class again tonight. Getting better each game.

EC Unique

Quote from: ballinaman on October 29, 2013, 09:42:41 PM

Yep. Great that he signed long term. Need a bit more quality around him but things are starting to move in the right direction.

orangeman

Quote from: ballinaman on October 29, 2013, 09:42:41 PM

Moyes praising him to high heavens today before the game. Good player.

EC Unique

Good to get 3 points and score 3 on the road. Ship starting to steady. Making up ground on the likes of Chelsea is good.

Jonah

United beating the likes of Stoke and Fulham shows nothing. Big test is Arsenal next week which I expect Arsenal to win.

EC Unique

Quote from: Jonah on November 02, 2013, 07:44:54 PM
United beating the likes of Stoke and Fulham shows nothing. Big test is Arsenal next week which I expect Arsenal to win.

Agreed. The Arsenal game will give a more realistic view of how Utd have progressed.

stew

Quote from: EC Unique on November 02, 2013, 09:40:50 PM

Agreed. The Arsenal game will give a more realistic view of how Utd have progressed.

United will sneak this one, they are far from done but they need to get a settled side, Ozil should have been bought and Kagawa needs a run in the side, that said I expect United to nick this one, these are the games they have to have and usually, when they need a game, they find a way to get it done.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Worker

Quote from: stew on November 03, 2013, 05:20:13 PM

United will sneak this one, they are far from done but they need to get a settled side, Ozil should have been bought and Kagawa needs a run in the side, that said I expect United to nick this one, these are the games they have to have and usually, when they need a game, they find a way to get it done.

Like the city and lpool games so far this season.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: The Worker on November 03, 2013, 05:25:44 PM
Quote from: stew on November 03, 2013, 05:20:13 PM

Like the city and lpool games so far this season.

In fairness Liverpool with a full strength team lost in Old Trafford this season. Arsenal as they showed last night are better side than Liverpool and should come away with result next Sunday.